Redmond, WA (PRWEB) December 5, 2007
Redmond, WAshington, December 01, 2007. Solid Documents, a leading provider of document utility products, today announced the release of Solid PDF Creator version 2.0. In addition to improvements to PDF creation quality, version 2 features support encryption, document properties and output to standard PDF or PDF/A-1b archive compliant format and much more.
"We offer functionality and simplicity at an affordable price," said Michael Cartwright, CEO of Solid Documents. "When it comes to working with documents, we all want simple, affordable solutions. Solid PDF Creator provides a great PDF creation solution without requiring that you pay a fortune."
Solid PDF Creator features:
- Creates PDFs from any Windows Program, Including Microsoft® Word and Excel. Create your document in any Windows program, then print using Solid PDF Creator. The print driver installs into the print menu of Windows programs and "prints" to PDF, just like printing a document. It's convenient, accessible, and easy to use.
- Archive your Important Documents Using PDF/A. Preserve your documents for generations. Solid PDF Creator makes it easy to create PDF/A-1b documents, fully compliant with ISO 19005-1 archiving standards.
- Password-Protect your PDFs. You can restrict who can view, edit, copy, or add comments to your document. These documents are then secured using 128-bit RC4 or AES encryption algorithms.
- Reduce File Size. Keep your PDFs small with our compression options. You can save to the optimum file size for Web or print while preserving an appropriate level of quality for each.
- Embed and Subset Fonts. Embedding the fonts ensures that your PDF will display correctly on computers that don't have fonts used in the document.
Solid PDF Creator has been a successful and trusted product, backed by first-class customer service. As one of our many appreciative customers recently told us, "Thank you so much for the prompt reply and excellent customer support. By the way, I have had really outstanding results using the product. It has made life in the PDF world a little bit easier."
Availability and Pricing:
Solid PDF Creator is available directly through Solid Documents, the Solid Documents global network of reseller partners, and major software retailers. Solid PDF Creator 2.0 is available for $29.95 for individual users, with volume discounts available through the Solid Documents Enterprise License Program. For additional information on features, pricing, and volume licensing programs, please visit http://www.soliddocuments.com or call (1) 800-880-2654.
About Solid Documents:
Solid Documents is a leading provider of easy-to-use document utility tools, including Solid Converter® PDF, Solid Converter® DWG, Solid Capture, and other products. The company creates an array of affordable document conversion, image capturing, and digital editing products that are backed by superior customer service and support. Company success can be attributed to one fundamental design principle: Keep it simple.
Trademark reference: Solid Converter and the Solid Converter logo are trademarks of Solid Documents, LLC in the United States and other countries. All other company names or product names may be the trademarks of their respective owners. The statements in this press release that relate to future plans, events or performance are forward-looking statements that involve risks and uncertainties, including risks associated with market trends, and competitive factors. Actual results, events and performance may differ materially. Readers are cautioned not to put undue reliance on these forward-looking statements that speak only as of the date hereof.
Voice: (800) 880-2654