Ft. Myers, Florida (PRWEB) December 5, 2007
Technical Gear (http://www.technical-gear.com) is proud to provide their customers with ideal motorcycle goggles for the ultimate riding experience. They understand that the right goggles can make all the difference in how much you ride and what the quality of the experience is. Technical Gear's guidelines for choosing your goggles helps eliminate the guesswork as you gear up all year round.
Off-road and street riding each requires different types of goggles. Off-road racing goggles require high speeds and this means you need great visibility. Some things to look for in off-road motorcycle goggles include:
- Performance face foam to absorb excess moisture as well as frame or lens venting to help increase the circulation of air within the goggle.
- Visibility is everything when it comes to riding. Lexan lenses can improve your visibility by offering unmatched impact resistance, crystal clarity, and 100% UV protection.
- OTG (Over the Glass) goggles, featuring enlarged lens chambers to accommodate your prescription eyeglasses.
When it comes to street riding, most riders have their bike tweaked out in their own way. Street riding shades can add to your street riding philosophy by adding great looking eyewear to your style. Some things to look for when buying street goggles include:
- Motorcycle glasses with sunglass frames that easily convert to a secure goggle fit with adjustable straps. This reduces the risk of loosing your goggles in a sudden gust of wind.
- Shatter-proof polycarbonate lenses for impact and scratch resistance.
- Interchangeable lens set for flexibility when riding from day to night. Multiple lens packages make it easy to change lenses for light and weather conditions.
Technical Gear has the knowledge and experience you need to find the right motorcycle goggles whether you are riding off-road or on the street. They can save you time and money by offering you competitive prices and more choices for your riding needs.
For more information about motorcycle goggles visit:
Technical Gear (http://www.technical-gear.com) was founded in October of 2000. Their diverse and knowledgeable team is experienced in outdoor sports, snowboarding, backpacking, and fishing. This means that you will get the right type of eyewear for your sport, such as motorcycle goggles for off road or street riding. Technical Gear's goal is to provide you with reliable eyewear no matter what your sport.
Name: Debbie Elliott
Address: 15630 McGregor Blvd, Ste #105
City: Ft. Myers
Country: United States