San Jose, CA (PRWEB) December 5, 2007
As a first time ornament designer Darlene Tenes' premier glass creations got off to a quick start when the 2007 Latin GRAMMY Awards called and asked for them to be featured in their official celebrity gift baskets and have since received much press because of their fun and festive designs. As the phone began ringing, people were also calling the professional event planner for decorating ideas.
"We found that when people purchase our unique ornament designs they want to show them off," says Darlene Tenes, CasaQ founder, "so we decided to compile a list of creative ways to display ornaments besides placing them on a tree."
Here is a list of fun ways to decorate and show off your special treasures:
Top Ten Decorating Ideas for Ornaments
1) Get into the Christmas spirit while running your holiday errands by hanging an ornament from your car's rearview mirror.
2) Add ornaments to your evergreen wreath or forget the greens to make a wreath entirely of ornaments.
3) Fill up a pretty bowl or clear glass pitcher or vase with bulb ornaments to use as a centerpiece for your Holiday meal.
4) Place a special ornament at each place setting as decoration and for your guests to keep as a memento.
5) Create a beautiful mobile of ornaments to hang from the ceiling. Note: Great alternative to a tree if you have limited living space.
6) Hang ornaments on satin ribbons with alternating heights to create a wonderful window display.
7) Tie an ornament to the top of a wrapped gift as a final festive touch.
8) Decorate your mantle with evergreens, candles and sprinkle with ornaments.
9) Create a display using ornaments depicting your family's favorite hobby or talents along with photos and memorabilia.
10) Place your favorite mini ornament on a chain or satin string to wear as a necklace at your next Holiday party.
More tips can be found in CasaQ Chit-Chat, a monthly newsletter that shares holiday customs and traditions, entertaining tips and recipes from Mexico, Puerto Rico, Cuba and other Latin-American countries. Sign up for Casaq Chit-Chat and see CasaQ 's Ornament Collection featuring 40 beautiful designs such as a Sancho Snowman, Pancho Claus, Mariachi Man, El Sombrero, La Piñata and many more symbolic treasures that reflect the Hispanic culture at http://www.casaqornaments.com.
CasaQ is a San Jose-based Hispanic lifestyle company, founded in 2005 by Darlene Tenes that is dedicated to providing unique products, services and content geared toward people who embrace the Latino culture. For over a decade Ms. Tenes is renown for planning festive and creative Hispanic events, which incorporate the traditions and customs of Spain, Mexico and Latin America. http://www.casaq.com