Marblehead, MA (PRWEB) December 6, 2007
Designed to ferry passengers to and from yachts clubs, moorings and marinas, as well as among harbor islands and resorts, the Mid-Harbor 26 combines comfort, class, and sea keeping unlike any other vessel. The Mid-Harbor 26 enhances the image of clubs and businesses by catering to their patrons with safety and style.
Atlantic Boat Company, the builder of Duffy and BHM commercial boats and yachts, is a family owned business operating on a 37 acre, 50,000 square foot facility on Flye Point in Brooklin, Maine. They have built over 1250 hulls since the 1970's. Boats built at Atlantic Boat Company are renowned for their long term performance, safety, and integrity.
Mid-Harbor Launch, Inc is a full service launch and mooring company located in Marblehead, MA. The company prides itself on being on the forefront of alternative fuels. All of Mid-Harbor's boats will be running on biodiesel by the 2008 season.
The Mid-Harbor 26:
- Is the first new line of commercial launches in over 20 years
- Has the fastest delivery time in the business (2-3 months vs. 6 or more)
- Is the only launch with a full molded skeg to better protect the propeller and rudder
- Is a built down, semi-displacement style, hand laid hull designed for excellent sea keeping
- Handles safely, soundly, and predictably in most harbor weather conditions
- Has "walk-through" deck boxes for easier passenger accessibility to the entire vessel
- Powered by a 75HP Yanmar engine, capable of running on biodiesel
For a Free Information Package Download Visit Midharbor26.com