San Francisco, CA (PRWEB) December 5, 2007 -–
Is this something he’d like? Does she have this already? I thought you were buying his gift! The perfect solution to all of this holiday gift-giving uncertainty is simple - the Viator.com Experience Gift Certificate.
Viator.com, the leading resource for more than 5,500 tours, activities, events and experiences in more than 450 destinations around the world, has gift certificates available in four currencies (AUD, GBP, EURO and GBP), in denominations of $25, $50, $100, $200 or $500.
Avoid the stress of what to buy for whom, give a Viator.com Experience Gift Certificate, and let your loved ones select the experience of their choice. Adventurers can choose to punctuate their next holiday with activities like Hot Air Ballooning, Sky Diving or Scuba Diving; traditionalists can step it up a notch with exclusive sightseeing activities like a private guided tour of the Louvre or an after-hours tour of the Vatican Museums; or for those seeking something different, little known gems like becoming a dolphin trainer for a day in Cabo San Lucas or learning to cook in a local farmhouse by a Tuscan chef in Florence will be sure to please. There are also plenty of great experiences to choose from right in many hometowns, like local shows and events, dining excursions, and unique opportunities to see your own city from a very different perspective, whether during a helicopter flight or through the eyes of a local professional photographer.
Top Ten Reasons why the “Gift of Experience” makes the perfect fit this holiday season
10. A World of Options – With more than 5,500 activities to select their experience from, friends and loved ones will have the world at their fingertips.
9. Eliminate Guesswork – No need to verify sizes or color preference, just choose a denomination between $25 and $500 and you’re done.
8. One Size Fits All (really!) – Even the pickiest friends and relatives will appreciate a gift that lets them create an experience they’ll remember forever, whether on holiday or close to home.
7. Avoid The Crowds – Viator.com shoppers can cozy up to the fireplace with a laptop instead of looking for a parking space, waiting in line or lugging heavy bags from store to store.
6. Giving Green – With no styrofoam packing peanuts, fancy wrapping paper or bows necessary, electronic gift certificates or one simple computer printout is as eco-friendly as a gift can get.
5. Flexible Redemption – Lucky recipients can use certificates whenever they want*, with whomever they want, with no restrictions on product choice.
4. Mitigate Returns – Unlike the second new umbrella or third bottle of perfume, a Viator.com Experience Gift Certificate won’t get “re-gifted” or send your loved one to the return counter.
3. 11th Hour Santa – It’s Christmas Eve and time’s up. Open 24 hours every day with instant (and free) global delivery, Viator.com has the gift solution for even the worst procrastinator.
2. Show You Care – What could be more thoughtful and unique than enabling someone you care for to have an exciting, exclusive, thought-provoking, and meaningful experience?
1. A Memory, Unlike a Fruit Cake, Lasts Forever– After planning and enjoying the experience(s) of their choice, this simple but important gift will turn into a memory to last a lifetime.
Note – Gift Certificates are valid for two years from date of purchase, unless otherwise specified. See site for details.
Viator is the world's leading online resource for travel experiences, providing access to more than 5,500 tours, attractions and activities in 450-plus destinations in 75 countries. Viator - the Latin word for traveller - offers travelers a one-stop shop to plan, research and book trip activities with helpful resources like customer reviews, star ratings, suggested itineraries and the Viator Travel Blog. Viator's in-house travel experts have picked respected and trusted local operators to ensure a quality experience, value and service, all backed by Viator’s low-price guarantee. Founded in 1995, Viator sells its products directly to consumers at http://www.viator.com and through its global network of more than 1,000 affiliates that include major hotel and airline companies, online travel agencies, city-specific sites and more. Through its collection of company operated and affiliated sites, Viator welcomes nearly 2 million visitors per month. Viator is headquartered in San Francisco with regional offices in Sydney, London and Las Vegas.
1 (973) 568-7589