San Diego, CA (PRWEB) December 7, 2007
A tap-water ionization and filtration system that offers unlimited quantities of five different types of healthy water for specific uses including drinking, cooking, beauty, cleaning and sanitizing, is now available in the United States for both home and commercial use.
According to Denis Alexander, San Diego distributor for the Enagic Leveluk SD 501 Continuous Ionized Electrolysis Water System, different levels of ionized water, including Kangen drinking water, are created by the machine's electrolysis cell featuring seven platinum plated titanium plates.
The tap water is first purified by running through the internal filter, and then ionized by the electrolysis process, splitting the water into two parts; alkaline (hydrogen-rich) and acidic (oxygen-rich), features that you cannot get in bottled water.
Kangen water is the delicious, yet healthy water created from Enagic's progressive water technology that filters harmful chemicals out of tap water, and through the process of ionization produces Kangen and acidic type waters.
Unlike most bottled waters and filtration systems, Kangen water retains the healthy and important minerals such as calcium, magnesium etc. Kangen means return to origin. Kangen drinking water is anti-oxidant, alkaline and oxygen rich, while the strong acidic water is excellent for disinfecting and sterilizing cookware, food, kitchen/ bathroom countertops and floors. Both waters are widely used in hospitals in Japan and by US healthcare professionals.
The ionized electrolysis technology was developed in Japan almost 40 years ago. Since 1974, commercial and residential machines have been manufactured and sold by Enagic, a global corporation that specializes in the development and manufacturing of cost effective, high quality water technology equipment. Sales in Japan alone total over $250 million annually and each countertop unit is still hand assembled by one technician and includes a five year warranty and 15 year life expectancy.
Now available in the United States, the Leveluk SD 501 water generator is a compact counter-top machine--that can be adapted to mount on a faucet -- with advanced technology that produces five types of water at the touch of a button. Through electrolysis, the system restructures tap water naturally, balancing the pH level for a variety of uses. No harmful chemicals are used. You just choose what type of water you need:
1. Filtered Tap Water (pH 7)-Suitable for drinking. Effectively filters water by eliminating potentially harmful chemicals and additives such as lye, lead, rust, chlorine, arsenic and other impurities. Recommended for use with medication and the preparation of baby formula.
2. Kangen Water (pH 8.0-9.5) -with anti-oxidant and alkaline oxygenated properties effects a significant reduction in oxidization [oxidation reduction potential], providing healthy water that is excellent for drinking, preparing tea, coffee and other drinks, and for cooking. The Japanese believe true health is obtained by alkaline, oxygenated, anti-oxidant Kangen water because it activates cells, bringing the body back in balance. With continued use, Kangen water can return your body from an acidic to a more alkaline state, optimizing your body's health. And a healthy body is more prepared to battle and prevent disease, illness and aging. Electrolyzed anti-oxidant alkaline water also provides deoxidizing power, which is recognized by healthcare professionals for its effectiveness in aiding the healing and prevention of many types of illness and diseases.
3. Strong Kangen Water (High pH 11 and up) -Antioxidant, alkaline, oxygenated water. Not suited for drinking. This water has a higher pH than regular Kangen water and is beneficial for stripping harmful herbicides/pesticides from vegetables and increasing the shelf life 2-3 days. Tap or bottled waters are not effective in this regard. Also for general cleaning and degreasing of counter-tops, floors and dishes/utensils, and removing stubborn stains from clothing and carpeting.
4. Acidic Water (pH 5.5-6.5) - Beauty water. Not suited for drinking. Excellent for cooking pasta and removing stains from tea/coffee cups, etc. Used as a natural beauty product as an astringent/toner in place of lotion and for bathing, especially beneficial as a final hair rinsing.
5. Strong Acid Water (pH 2.7 or less) - Excellent for disinfecting and killing bacteria from food and counter surfaces (bacteria cannot live in a pH environment of 2.7 or below), washing hands, sterilizing kitchen ware, and for commercial use in restaurants, hospitals and other institutional facilities.
According to Mr. Alexander, this technology is popular with naturopathic and alternative medicine practitioners because no other home water filtration system or bottled water offers the many health benefits of the various waters. pH value is a symbol for indicating the density of hydrogen ions. Ph7 is neutral. Values higher than 7 are alkaline and those lower than 7 are acidic.
Electrolyzed water is achieved when high voltage is applied to the negative pole of the water tank, supplying electrons. It is believed that when water is supplied with an abundant amount of electrons, the activated clusters or water molecules decrease substantially in size and weight, thereby providing enhanced penetration and hydration of vital organs, cells and tissues. This micro-clustered water also provides for increased bio-availability and better absorption of supplements and nutrients.
"Creating your own pure water has become a movement in the US. Most store bought bottled water -including top selling brands - is simply filtered tap water which is typically acidic and has been robbed of all important minerals and other beneficial properties, not from natural springs or other "pure" sources.
Americans throw away 22+ billion water bottles each year, over 60 million each day. It can take as long as 1,000 years for the average plastic bottle to biodegrade," says Mr. Alexander. "Utilizing a proven water filtration and ionization system, now Americans can save our landfills and eliminate the use of plastic bottles, by creating unlimited quantities of their own amazingly healthy and tasty drinking water."
For more information on creating your own Kangen water or for a demonstration of the Leveluk machine, visit http://www.optimumhealthwater.info or call 858-442-9969.
Denis Alexander, a direct-to-consumer Distributor for Enagic Water Systems, is a health conscious individual and passionate about caring for the environment. He hopes to make an impact on the environment by helping consumers eliminate their consumption of plastic bottled water.