London, England (PRWEB) December 9, 2007
Train Chartering introduces the Luxury Train Club, a fusion of luxury trains world-wide, member passengers and selected partners.
The Luxury Train Club currently lists 15 trains. The Club aims to make it easy to research and book luxury trains, as well as providing information, new articles and unusual gifts to members.
The Luxury Trains
Some of the luxury trains are well-known favourites like South Africa's Blue Train.
Certain luxury trains such as the Pullman Orient Express in Paris or the Majestic Imperator in Vienna are well-established but virtually unknown.
The Luxury Train Club also introduces some luxury trains that start operating during 2008; the Tangula Trains in China and the Golden Chariot in India are examples.
Members of the Club are those who appreciate luxury travel, whether passengers or travel bookers.
By registering for the email newsletter, members will be kept informed of the latest developments in the luxury train sector, read relevant articles and have access to unusual gifts and travel offers.
Selected partners are chosen on the basis of the added value they bring to the Club and its members.
International Rail, part of Wandrian Corp, is a key element in the structure of the Luxury Train Club. They are providing reservation & customer service support, as well as providing their easy-to-use online rail ticket and rail pass systems to members.
Other partners include Expedia for scheduled flights, car hire and hotels, BigAir for private jets and Personal Porter for baggage delivery. Train Chartering is in discussion with a number of other luxury product suppliers which will continue to add value to the Club's offering to members.
The Luxury Train Club website has its own editor, Nick Holme. The Club offers the services of an experienced concierge and features articles from Anthony Lambert, rail journalist and travel writer.
Simon Pielow and Fay Lejeune are the co-founders of both Train Chartering and the Luxury Train Club. The relationship between Train Chartering and the Club offers yet another dimension to luxury travel, the private charter luxury train.
Simon says: 'Very few people seeking to travel in luxury are aware of the range and quality of luxury trains. The Luxury Train Club is more than rare - it is literally unique, delivering innovation and sophistication in luxury travel.'
Fay adds: 'There is nothing like a journey in a truly luxurious train. Courteous uniformed stewards, exquisite surroundings, timeless elegance, a refined sense of journey; it all adds up to one of the most memorable travel experiences possible.'
Train Chartering is the pioneer of a coordinated approach to sourcing, theming and crewing special private trains & carriages for corporate & private events, government & diplomatic travel, group travel, film locations & airport / cruise transfers. This full service approach is enhanced by comprehensive guest management, including ground handling & transfer services.
For more information
The Luxury Train Club & Train Chartering: Simon Pielow 44 (0)1666 860 172
Notes for editors
1. Anthony Lambert has written or contributed to six railway travel books, including the Insight guide to Great Railway Journeys of Europe, and has travelled on the railways of over 40 countries. He has lectured to a wide variety of audiences, including the Royal Geographical Society, of which he is a Fellow.
2. International Rail is part of Wandrian Corporation, and is a one-stop shop for over 66,000 rail routes. International Rail provides an extensive array of Rail Tickets and Passes covering Europe, The Americas, Australia, & Asia via an easy to use web based system allowing rail bookings and reservations in real time. http://www.internationalrail.com
3. BigAir is a private aircraft charter company. Clients only pay for what they need and are never locked into long-term or expiring flight-time agreements. http://www.flybig.eu
4. Briefing notes about The Luxury Train Club and Train Chartering by email from info @ trainchartering.com.
5. Other key Train Chartering websites include http://www.trainchartering.com , http://www.soundwaveexpress.com & http://www.privaterailcars.net.