Santa Fe, NM (Vocus) December 19, 2007
Abundant sunshine, richly varied landscapes and diverse culture are just a few of the many reasons that make New Mexico a popular place for filmmakers.
The 25% Tax Rebate on all direct production expenditures that are subject to taxation by the State of New Mexico, including New Mexico labor is enough to get the attention of Hollywood. However, commercial productions are quickly following suit. AT&T, Wendy's, Bounty, and Ameriprise have all shot commercials in New Mexico in the last six months.
- 25% Tax Rebate on all production expenditures subject to taxation in NM
- No minimum spend required
- No cap
- The more you spend, the more you get back
- Four temperate seasons
- Elevations ranging from 2,800' to 13,000'
- Barren deserts and sand dunes
- Alpine meadows, rivers, and snow-capped mountains
When the Shoot Day Ends
- World-class cuisine
- Luxury lodging
- Spas, galleries, museums
- Horseback riding
- Whitewater rafting
- Shopping for fine art, jewelry
- Native American pottery and crafts
Direct flights to Albuquerque from Chicago and Los Angeles (direct flights between LAX and Santa Fe begin in the spring of 2008) make it an easy trek.
Tel: 505 216 0889
Cell: 505 603 8643