With its modularity and its comprehensive output capabilities, the new bizhub C353P offers a creative flexibility that is unique in its class
Ramsey, NJ (Vocus) December 11, 2007
Konica Minolta Business Solutions U.S.A., Inc. (Konica Minolta), a leading provider of advanced imaging and networking technologies, today announced the release of the all-new bizhub C353P color printer -- the ideal Segment 3 replacement for monochrome and color printers with print speeds of up to 35 ppm. The highly compact bizhub™ C353P, with its sleek InfoLine design, 360° access and simple plug-and-play installation and connectivity makes it the perfect fit for any office.
The bizhub C353P color printer offers Konica Minolta’s exclusive built-in bizhub OP architecture, laser engine design (featuring four lasers for tandem processing), enhanced security protection, versatile finishing options and PageScope software to manage documents and the networked device.
The bizhub C353P offers standard duplexing, standard intelligent bypass tray and standard printing (PCL5e/5c, PS3 and XPS). The bizhub C353P also offers a choice of two versatile finishers -- a modular finisher with flexible options that enable documents to be hole-punched, crease-folded and/or center-stapled and a booklet finisher to meet high demand booklet applications. Other options include a 60 GB Hard Disk Drive, multiple paper feed cabinets, copy desk and Encryption Kit.
“With its modularity and its comprehensive output capabilities, the new bizhub C353P offers a creative flexibility that is unique in its class”, says Kevin Kern, vice president, marketing and product planning, Konica Minolta Business Solutions, U.S.A., Inc. “With the bizhub C353P, we meet the color printing demands of busy offices and departments, and high efficiency and reliability are paired with easy usability.
- Simple Plug-and Play installation and connectivity
- Standard Automatic Duplexing up to 140 lb. index from all trays
- 100 lb. Cover support from manual bypass tray
- Fast First Print Time
- Simitri™ HD Color Polymerized toner
- Output 11" x 17" originals on 12" x 18" paper to preserve color bars, crop marks and margins
- Standard Emperon™ Print System with PCL, PS and XPS Drivers
- Standard 10 Base-T, 100-Base TX, 1000 Base-T network connectivity
- Standard USB 2.0 and USB 1.1 local connectivity
- DPWS for improved network connectivity and installation
- Optional 60 GB Hard Disk Drive
- Ability to create up to 60-page crease-folded booklets with optional FS-519 Modular Finisher
- Ability to create up to 60-page booklets (folded) with optional FS-609 Booklet Finisher (anticipated availability is January 2008)
- Standard PS, PCL and XPS printer languages
- Superior Account Track capabilities
- User Box functionality (w/optional hard disk drive)
- Bi-directional communication standard
- Latest PageScope utilities for document management and distribution
Pricing and Availability
The bizhub C353P is available through Konica Minolta’s North American direct sales, authorized dealer, and value-added reseller channels. The manufacturer’s suggested retail price (MSRP) for the bizhub C353P base model is $9,950.
Watch the Konica Minolta Gator Bowl on January 1st at 1.00p EST on CBS. For a chance to win an all-expense paid trip to the Konica Minolta Gator Bowl, register by December 12, 2007 at http://www.KMBSsports.com.
About Konica Minolta Business Solutions U.S.A.
Konica Minolta Business Solutions U.S.A. Inc. (http://www.kmbs.konicaminolta.us), a leader in advanced imaging and networking technologies for the desktop to the print shop, brings together unparalleled advances in security, print quality and network integration via its award-winning line of bizhubTM multifunction products (MFPs); bizhub PROTM production printing systems; magicolor® desktop color laser printers and all-in-ones; and pageproTM monochrome desktop laser printers and all-in-ones. Konica Minolta also offers advanced software solutions, wide-format printers, microform digital imaging systems, faxes, and scanning systems for specialized applications.
Headquartered in Ramsey, NJ, Konica Minolta delivers expert professional services and client support through an extensive network of direct sales offices, authorized dealers, resellers and distribution partners in the United States, Canada, Mexico, Central America and South America.
Konica Minolta Corporate Contact:
Konica Minolta Business Solutions U.S.A., Inc.
Konica Minolta Media Contact:
Lois Paul and Partners
Konica Minolta is a trademark of Konica Minolta Holdings, Inc. bizhub and Emperon are trademarks of Konica Minolta Business Technologies, Inc. Simitri is a trademark of Konica Minolta Business Solutions U.S.A., Inc. All other trademarks mentioned in this document are the property of their respective owners.