Take a lesson from Alex Trebek, it's about asking better questions of the people who are most likely to buy what you want to sell.
Orlando, FL (PRWEB) December 12, 2007
The first quarter of any new year can be final jeopardy for many new ideas. It's a critical time that begins with the roll out of many new programs, promotions and products that falter, fizzle and fall flat on their face. The success or failure of these new offerings set the tone for the outlook and profitability of the business for the entire year.
"The major reason for these first quarter flops is that small business owners don't take the time to find out what their customers care about and desire," reveals executive business and marketing coach Jimmy Vee. "The entrepreneur dreams up, creates and rolls out what they want to sell…not what their customers want to buy. It's a complete mismatch."
Business owners, entrepreneurs and sales professionals across the country have survived final jeopardy and seen dramatic increases in leads and sales due to implementing the success, marketing and time management strategies of executive business and marketing coaches Jimmy Vee and Travis Miller, the nation's leading experts on attracting customers in nontraditional ways and authors of the book, Gravitational Marketing: The Science Of Attracting Customers (John Wiley & Sons).
"You don't have to as smart as a Jeopardy champion to make your new programs take off," says Vee. "Take a lesson from Alex Trebek, it's about asking better questions of the people who are most likely to buy what you want to sell."
Jimmy Vee and Travis Miller have created a top ten list of things customers don't care about, so business owners and entrepreneurs can create products, programs and promotions that will attract customers and have them begging to buy instead of turning a blind eye. I'll take customers for two hundred, Alex.
10. They don't care about: How good you are at what you do. They only care about how good you are at who you are and how you can help them get what they want.
9. They don't care about: Your education, your certifications or your designations. They only care about how what you know can help make their lives more enjoyable, simple and prosperous.
8. They don't care about: Your brand. They only care that the experience of doing business with you is sensational.
7. They don't care about: You saying you have great service. They only care about getting great service.
6. They don't care about: How much you charge. They care about getting value for their money.
5. They don't care about: How you feel today. They care about feeling good themselves and having a positive day.
4. They don't care about: Why you can't do something. They only care about fast, easy solutions.
3. They don't care about: How long you've been in business. They only care about how you can solve their problems under today's conditions.
2. They don't care about: How cool or slick your marketing looks. They care about how your product or service can save them time, relieve them of pain, help their family or put money in their bank account.
1. Book an interview to find out the number one thing customers don't care about.
Jimmy Vee and Travis Miller are two young, maverick marketing experts whose consulting has helped their clients generate over $12 billion in sales despite their young ages (31 & 30). They speak regularly on seminar platforms across the country and are monthly contributors to many trade publications on the topic of business growth, marketing and success principles.
Mr. Vee and Mr. Miller are accepting scheduled interview requests to expand on their top ten list and give business owners, entrepreneurs and sales professional additional insight on how to create products, promotions and programs that customers will rush to buy, creating positive first quarter momentum. By the end of your interview, you'll be convinced that Jimmy Vee and Travis Miller have the answers your audience needs to create a 2008 worthy of the record books even when everyone is screaming "RECESSION."
Jimmy Vee and Travis Miller are an excellent interview that will thrill you and your audience and their top ten list makes a perfect podcast, blog chat or feature story angle for the new year. Book Early.