Torrance, CA (PRWEB) December 13, 2007
CaliforniaHealthInsuranceNow.com is pleased to offer the new Anthem Blue Cross of California SmartSense Health Insurance Plans.
Is SmartSense for you?
- Reliable, basic protection with some of our lowest monthly rates make these plans affordable
- Choose the annual deductible/monthly rate combination that works for you
- Immediate benefits for first three visits to a doctor
- Choice of prescription drug benefits (Comprehensive Rx or Generic Only Rx)
- No need for maternity benefits
- Health plan pays up to $7,000,000 per member in lifetime benefits
What else do you get?
- Access to over 50,000 California PPO network doctors and specialists and nearly 400 hospitals - so chances are your doctor is one of ours
- Money in your pocket - because we've negotiated lower fees with our network doctors and hospitals, your share of costs is less (a lot less)
- Free health and wellness programs - designed to keep you as healthy as can be
- Out-of-state coverage - so you'll feel better wherever you are
These amounts show your share of costs after deductibles, if any. Once a member meets their single deductible, their deductible is satisfied. After one family member's single deductible is satisfied, the family maximum can be met by one or more family members. Excludes non-participating charges in excess of the Blue Cross negotiated fee and non-participating charges in excess of customary and reasonable fees for emergency care.
Copays/coinsurance to participating and non-participating providers apply to out-of-pocket maximum except where specifically noted in the policy. Applies to first three preventive care visits and/or doctors' office visits. Additional $100 copay applies for each emergency room visit. Waived if admitted as inpatient.
Tests ordered by a physician are covered, including appropriate screening for breast, cervical and ovarian cancer. If a member selects a brand-name drug when a generic equivalent drug is available, even if the physician writes a "dispense as written" or "do not substitute" prescription, the member will be responsible for the generic copay plus the difference in cost between the brand-name drug and the generic equivalent drug. The amount paid does not apply to the member's brand-name deductible. Not to exceed $500 maximum (the most you would need to pay) per brand-name prescription. Specialty drugs include injected, infused, oral and inhaled medications that generally need to be closely monitored by your doctor. These drugs tend to be higher in cost and often require special handling and ordering. The annual brand-name/specialty drug deductible and annual brand-name/specialty drug out-of-pocket maximum are separate from the annual medical deductible and annual medical out-of-pocket maximum. They are not combined for in-network and out-of-network.
Get a quote and apply for Anthem Blue Cross of California Affordable Smartsense plans today.