Des Moines, IA (PRWEB) December 14, 2007
As sales teams struggle with the incredible rate of change in products and markets, many sales leaders are looking for new ways to stay on top of the flood of information and stay focused on their core sales objectives. Basic tools like email and file sharing can't keep up and many products that have been advertised as a silver bullet for sales productivity haven't panned out. CustomerVision's Free Sales Process Assessment can help organization determine if wikis might be the answer to their information overload problems.
Randy Ramundt, Channel Bio's Manager of Marketing and Communications, was interested in technology that would help him communicate vital product and market information to staff and dealers but he was not in a position to apply a lot of technical resources and their dealers needed a resource they could use immediately without training or support. When he heard about CustomerVision BizWiki he requested a demonstration and found BizWiki to be exactly what he was looking for. With BizWiki the marketing team has been able to publish a wealth of product and industry information with no additional staff and the company's dealers can easily access the site to stay on top of the latest product and market developments.
CustomerVision offers three product editions:
- CustomerVision BizWiki - the premiere enterprise wiki for business
- CustomerVision RapidWiki - a free, hosted wiki
- CustomerVision WebWorks - "Wiki as a Website" for small & medium sized business websites
"From the beginning CustomerVision has focused on making wikis an effective tool for sales teams," said Cindy Rockwell, CEO of CustomerVision. "We have customers ranging in size from Fortune 100 companies with sales and marketing teams numbering in the 1,000s to regional sales managers with five sales associates benefiting from the remarkable combination of power, security and ease of use they get with BizWiki. Whether you have hundreds of content contributors or just 2, teams of any size benefit tremendously from the easy content creation and powerful knowledge sharing you get with our business friendly wiki."
CustomerVision's award winning BizWiki 4.0 includes a number of features that make it especially well suited to sales and marketing applications.
- A powerful WYSIWYG editor for Word style editing & building of web pages
- Built in "What's New" widgets allow users to create a home page that functions as a powerful dashboard showing new content and activity
- Sophisticated security, user groups and access controls to support multiple channels of communications such as employees, field sales, resellers and partners.
- Support for third party widgets makes it easy to integrate chat, calendars, surveys and other complementary features without the need for programming
- Ask the Expert - CustomerVision has blended workflow behind every secured Question that gets generated through BizWiki
- Email alerts (multiple tiers), Real Simple Syndication (RSS)
- Search - ability for any end-user to quickly and easily find information
- Manageability - manage your design, layout, content, users, etc. all with one easy to use administrative dashboard
- Dynamic population of content in three easy modes - wiki editing, email import & ask the expert
- Support - 24x7 support and an assigned personal Account Manager
Visit the CustomerVision website at http://www.customervision.com to sign up for a free RapidWiki or a personal demonstration.
CustomerVision is a leader in bringing wiki and web 2.0 innovations to business users. CustomerVision's primary products are BizWiki for enterprise collaboration and knowledge sharing and CustomerVision WebWorks for small and medium sized business websites. BizWiki allows enterprise lines of business to easily maximize their return on investment and increase their competitive advantage by enabling decentralized teams to dynamically collaborate & share valuable knowledge. CustomerVision WebWorks allows small and medium sized businesses to move beyond static websites and provide their users a dynamic web experience. For more information, visit http://www.customervision.com or call 877-824-0181.
Note to Editors: A free license of CustomerVision BizWiki is available to members of the media upon request.
CustomerVision is a registered trademark of CustomerVision, Inc. All other trademarks referenced herein are the property of their respective owners.
For More Information Contact:
brian @ customervision.com