Dover, Delaware (PRWEB) December 17, 2007
For a long time there was a gap between "budget" and "high-end" car covers. Budget covers certainly have their place but some consumers required a bit more "high-end" protection than a budget cover offers. This is why Car Cover World is pleased to offer the new Ultra'tect material to its already extensive car cover catalog.
Developed by Covercraft Industries and Safety Components Fabric Technologies, a U.S. textile firm, the Ultra'tect fabric retains its color and strength in extended outdoor exposure and provides a high degree of water resistance and UV protection.
Ultra'tect is made from a solution-dyed WeatherMax® SL fabric. The benefits of this fabric are as follows:
- Fade Resistant - WeatherMax yarns have color added to the polymer prior to yarn extrusion. Meaning each fiber is a solid color and not surface dyed.
- Superior Shape Retention - WeatherMax fabrics are designed to have minimal stretch and resist sagging.
- Strength - Double 150 denier yarns in both machine and cross direction provide higher strength and better water resistance than single 300 denier yarn.
- Luxurious "Hand" - The fabric weave gives the covers more durability with a luxurious "hand" or feel.
- Water Resistance - A highly water repellent HydroMax finish on both sides of the fabric helps keep moisture out and still maintain breathability of the fabric.
- UV Protection - Excellent defense for vehicles that are subject to prolonged sun exposure and extreme elements.
- Ease of Use - The fabric is heavy enough to stay in place, yet light enough to be easily manageable in everyday use.
- Easy to Clean - Most mid-sized vehicle covers can be cleaned in a non-agitating home washer and dryer.
The Ultra'tect provides a high-performance car cover at a moderate price. The Ultra'tect will be available in January 2008 at CarCoverWorld.com. It includes a four (4) year manufacturer's warranty and is available in the colors Gray, Tan, Black and Blue.
For additional information on the news that is the subject of this release contact Charlie Watson or visit http://www.carcoverworld.com. Ultra'tect® is a trademark of Covercraft Industries. WeatherMax® and HydroMax® are registered trademarks of Safety Components Fabric Technologies, Inc.
About Car Cover World:
Car Cover World is a privately held company based in Dover, Delaware. They have become the leading worldwide distributor of custom car covers.
Car Cover World