Milton, VT (PRWEB) December 20, 2007
Adirondack Towels and Scrubs, a national supplier to the hospitality industry, announces their selection of the most outrageous travel stories for fall 2007.
Adirondack Towels and Scrubs keeps their customers up to date on important industry developments with daily news links posted on their web site's home page as well as weekly newsletters sent via email. Every 3 months the company selects their most outrageous travel stories for the previous quarter.
"This was an interesting period for travel," says owner Joe McDonald. "The Thanksgiving holiday was relatively uneventful due to good weather across most of the country and some initiatives taken by the government and the airlines. Still, there were plenty of unusual and funny incidents in the travel and hospitality industries."
Among the stories selected by the company this quarter:
- The teenager arrested for stealing from a virtual (online) hotel
- The woman who was caught hiding 38 cats in her hotel room
- The woman in China who opened a "Death Hotel"
- The Orangutan that undressed a female tourist
- The guest room that hotel staff believe is jinxed or haunted
- The cheetah cub who outfoxed zoo officials
- The barmaid who got in trouble for her risqué behavior
- The Chinese tourists who started a riot on a Macau beach
To view all of the stories selected, visit: http://www.adirondacktowelsandscrubs.com/most-outrageous-travel-stories-fall-2007.html
About Adirondack Towels and Scrubs:
Adirondack Towels and Scrubs is a national supplier to the hospitality industry, offering hundreds of products and personalized service for hotels, motels, spas, resorts, condominiums, rental properties and many other businesses. They are also an authorized dealer of Sealy CSS Hospitality products including Celestial, Dynasty, Encore, Palatial Crest and Stearns & Foster mattresses.