Atlanta, GA (PRWEB) December 19, 2007
Noble Systems Corporation (NSC), a global leader in innovative contact center technology solutions, introduces Noble™ Maestro™, the newest generation in contact center management and reporting for its Noble™ Solution technology suite. Noble Maestro is an innovative portal that helps contact centers master their inbound and outbound communications programs with powerful management and reporting tools in an intuitive, easy-to-use environment.
Noble™ Maestro™ delivers expanded features for more effective control of contact center programs and resources, with real-time, online tools for managing agents and programs, viewing activities, and reporting on results. Noble Maestro uses an intuitive desktop interface to perform administrative tasks, manage campaigns, maintain data, set up agents, assign system configuration, and control call flows, digital recording and QA functions. Wizards provide step-by-step assistance to streamline common tasks such as agent setup, compliance, voice messages, access permissions, and more. The Reporting interface offers easy access to real-time statistics for center activity, agent reports, site resources, and performance results. Some of the features users will find include:
- Agent Management: Set-up & Maintain Agents, View Activities, and Report on Agent Statistics
- Campaign Management : Assign Campaigns, Manage Campaign Settings, and Monitor & Report on Campaign Activities
- Enhanced QA & Digital Recording Management : Administer Recording Rules (including online 'Start Record' settings), Manage QA Scoring & Recording Playback, and View QA Results & Recording Statistics
- Data & List Management : Import & Export Data, Build & Maintain Lists, and Define Custom Tables
- Call Routing Management : Control Call Routing & IVR Workflows, Assign Skills Based Routing Rules, and Manage Transfers, Line Settings, & Audio
- Call Reporting : Access Complete Statistics & Details for Outbound, Inbound & IVR Calls, See Daily Hour Statistics & Call Histories, View Agent Performance, and Display Line & Trunk Utilization,
plus create custom reports with on-demand queries and export data to third party tools
- Utilities & User Menu : Manage Logs & System Access, Launch Additional Features (including Maestro & Televiewer), and Create Custom User Menus for the tools you use the most
James K. Noble, Jr., President & CEO, states, "We are excited about the Noble™ Maestro™ product and the flexibility that it offers our users. Our Reporting and Management tools have long been one of our clients' favorite Noble platform features, giving them real-time access to virtually any information they need on agents, lists, campaigns, resources, and activities. In Maestro, we have created an even more powerful portal for accessing tools to manage contact centers, with new reports, expanded call flow and quality assurance features, and improved navigation and functionality. Maestro offers our users a comprehensive package to become true masters at monitoring and controlling their contact center programs."
Current Noble Systems clients can upgrade to Maestro for free as a part of the annual support and maintenance plans.
About Noble Systems
Noble Systems Corporation (NSC) is a global leader in contact center technology solutions, providing innovative products since 1989. Tens of thousands of agents at client installations worldwide conduct business using the award-winning Noble platform for inbound/outbound/blended communications. The scalable, integrated Noble™ Solution includes advanced ACD and predictive dialing; unified contact processing; and integrated IVR, recording, messaging, quality/monitoring systems, scripting, and real-time reporting and management tools. Based in Atlanta, GA, Noble Systems was the first vendor to offer an open, scalable, fully-distributed platform. For more information, contact Lee Allum at 1.888.8NOBLE8 or visit http://www.noblesys.com.
Noble, Noble Suite, Noble Systems, and the N-logo are trademarks of Noble Systems Corporation.
# # #