New York, NY (PRWEB) December 19, 2007
Holidays can be exhausting and leave you feeling drained, but there are 15 golden rules for surviving the season, writes Erika Schwartz, MD in her special holiday message available now at http://www.drerika.com.
Despite the stress and the frenzy of shopping, partying and dealing with family and friends, the season offers a chance to renew our hopes for the next year's possibilities, according to DrErika, who founded http://www.drerika.com to help women become strong, smart and healthy through education, empowerment and kindness.
"Personally I look at the holidays as a great time of the year," says DrErika. "But then again, I look at every day as a great time of the year."
Among DrErika's holiday tips:
- While the world around you spins faster and faster, slow down. Pay attention to your inner being and let her get quieter rather than more frenzied.
- Don't let garbage pile up in your life, it is a big detractor of success.
- Don't get mad at those around you who are not holding up their share of the work. Just accept that everyone is different.
- Look at yourself and make sure your behavior creates a positive outcome at all times. You will really enjoy the holidays!
- Enjoy the time you have with those you love. Just enjoy. Don't try to fix things that did not work in the past.
To read all 15 of DrErika's holiday tips, go to http://www.drerika.com. Also check all her previous blogs on issues of interest to women. http://www.drerika.com is a resource for all women willing to take responsibility for creating healthy lives for themselves without being intimidated or victimized.
# # #