Plainfield, IL (PRWEB) December 20, 2007
Plainfield, Illinois based entertainment marketing company and their entrepreneurial women clients have presented thirty celebrity families with their own 2007 Holiday Gift Bags full of goodies, and will do the same for two lucky readers.
"I love all of the products that have been included in these holiday gift bags", Says Pometta. "As an Entrepreneurial woman myself, I understand the amount of time, energy and passion that has been put into each product." Pometta continues to add, "These products are some of the newest, hottest, entrepreneurial products out there and it gives me great joy have them included, and more importantly, for them to be a part of our Baby Swags family."
The celebrity families can keep their gifts, give them away or send them back. In the event that they are sent back, we can auction off their gifts and submit all proceeds to the charity of their choice. Products for this one-of-a-kind, 2007 "exclusive" Baby Swags Holiday Gift Bag include:
- Happy Panda - http://www.happypandababy.com - Happy Panda's clothing is high quality tagless babywear, designed and made in the USA, using environmentally safe fabrics and inks for the safest, most comfortable fit for the happy panda in your life.
- Itzy Bitzy - http://www.itzybitzy.com - Itzy Bitzy's adorable squeaky shoes are the perfect way to encourage toddler's to walk. In order for the shoe to squeak, your child must walk heel to toe, thereby encouraging them to walk properly and not up on their toes. They offer a variety of sizes, colors and designs.
- Oops Mat - http://www.oopsmat.com - The Oops Mat® is the perfect child craft mat that "Helps prevent life's little Oops'!" during a child's art and craft activities. Just place the Oops Mat® onto the child's work surface (i.e., kitchen table, living room floor or coffee table). No more worries that crayons, markers, paint, glue, clay and glitter will spoil your surfaces! If any oops' gets on the Oops Mat®, the mat cleans up easily with warm soapy water and a scrubby sponge.
- Squid Soap - http://www.squidsoap.com - SquidSoap, with its patented technology, is designed to teach and train proper hand-washing technique to children. It's the only liquid-soap dispenser with a specially designed pump that stamps a child's hand with vegetable dye. It takes about 20 seconds of thorough hand washing to remove the ink mark, leaving the child with clean hands.
- Professor Pocket - http://www.professorpocket.com - Professor Pocket™ is a bilingual children's entertainment company that aims to make learning a new language hip and fun! Created by a multicultural family with their own children in mind, their bilingual (Spanish/English) musical CDs are designed to introduce a second language by engaging children through storytelling and song.
- Boogie Wipes - http://www.boogiewipes.com - Boogie Wipes are the latest innovation in a moist wipe product for busy moms, dads & kids. With added saline, they offer quick, gentle, effective relief of stuck on Boogies (mucous) caused by the common cold & allergies.
In addition to the above products, some celebrities also received gifts from:
- Lulliloo, LLC - http://www.downtimebaby.com - In a unique baby sleep solution, the Downtime Sleepy hat, with its patented, fold-down sleep mask, creates a dark, sleep-inducing environment for your baby. It blocks out light and visual stimulation to help your baby fall asleep and/or have uninterrupted, restful naps when it otherwise would be difficult to do so.
- Cupcake Clothing - http://www.cherrycupcake.com - Cherry Cupcake Clothing, a boutique line of sumptuous robes and active wear for your child. The collection is posh and luxurious, offering ease for the parent who wants to pamper their child.
- Little GooGoo - http://www.cafepress.com/littlegoogoo - Product inspired by children, canvas "grocery bags", onesies, t-shirts and doggie clothing provide a trendy flair for the entire family.
- bioME5 - http://www.bioME5.com - The bioME 5 Animal Alphabet Project (organic kids tees) was created by two architectural designers who are inspired by the visual learning processes inherent in all children. This inspiration combined with a fascination and appreciation of nature's beauty and diversity has developed into products that act as both an exercise in imagination and learning tools.
Phyllis Pometta states that Baby Swags will be giving away two Holiday gift bags that contain some of the products listed. If you would like to get your hands on these celebrity must-have's, be sure to visit, http://www.babyswags.com/2007giveaway.htm for more information. The giveaway begins on December 21, 2007 and will run until Midnight, CST, on January 21, 2008.
About Baby Swags:
All of the products supplied have been created by entrepreneurial women. Baby Swags fully supports the work-at-home entrepreneurial women and the products and services to which they provide to and for the everyday mom. It takes a strong woman to build up their business while maintaining their role as mom, wife, and friend. It is for these strong women that many of our products exist today. Being able to assist their clients in promoting products by providing them affordable choices is one of the great services that Baby Swags can provide. Phyllis Pometta, Baby Swags founder and work-at-home mom is on the rise to finding the most unique, most wanted and sought after mom and baby products out there. Not only does quality play a factor in her search, but products also have to be affordable. It is a goal to be able to bring these products into the public eye. Keep your eyes open as new products surface every day.
Baby Swags provides celebrity new moms and their babies with products created by entrepreneurial women. They are quickly becoming the 'must have' baby gift basket to celebrity moms. Baby Swags is making their way around the world receiving website hits from Canada, China, United Kingdom, Italy, Greece, France and Spain. If you would like more information regarding celebrity baby baskets, or other marketing services that are provided by Baby Swags, please feel free to contact Phyllis Pometta directly at 815-577-8459. You can find Baby Swags on the web at http://www.babyswags.com
# # #