We always had to tell them no, because the cruises lines rarely provide free cruises anymore. Now we can tell them yes, and with this seminar, we can show them how to do it.
Past News ReleasesRSS
Tulsa, Okla. (PRWEB) December 21, 2007
Fundraisingcruises.org is hosting its next Charity Cruise Fundraising luncheon aboard the Norwegian Spirit in New Orleans, La., Jan. 13, 2008. There is no charge for two members of any charitable organization to attend.
"Charities and nonprofit organizations have called us for years asking for cruises for their fundraising auctions," said Dave Proudfit, president of the Fundraisingcruises.org division of Cruises, Inc. "We always had to tell them no, because the cruises lines rarely provide free cruises anymore. Now we can tell them yes, and with this seminar, we can show them how to do it."
Fundraisingcruises.org has provided dozens of cruises and villas for nonprofit auctions. Cruise packages are available around the world. Anything from 3-night Bahamas cruises to 110-night around-the-world cruises are available from all of the major cruise lines. Luxury yachting packages are also available. Seven-night luxury villa packages are available in the Caribbean, Mexico, Hawaii, Tahiti, Napa Valley, Italy and France.
"We've provided trips for charities such as the American Lung Association, March of Dimes, LSU Science Foundation, Dentistry Canada Fund and many, many more," said Proudfit. "We're just happy to be able to help these charities reach their fundraising goals. Any nonprofit that holds an auction, be it live or silent, can benefit."
"It's a new Beaujolais Nouveau auction record," said Jamey Morrisett, chair of the last American Lung Association annual Fundraiser Beaujolais Nouveau. "The auctions were just outstanding! I cannot tell you how thrilled I am with the success of this event. There was never a doubt that it was going to be great and grand, but my expectations were far surpassed."
There are no costs upfront or later for charities and nonprofit organizations to offer our trips at their auctions. trips are only paid for if they sell at the event, and only after the winning bidder has paid for the trip. If a trip does not sell -- the charity owes us nothing!
"The charities can put all of their efforts into promotion and production of the event, which increases their chances for success," said Proudfit. "We can even provide a free Web site to the charity to help them promote their fundraiser and the items which will be offered."
Fundraisingcruises.org has three main ways to help nonprofit organizations with their fundraising:
1) We can create customized travel packages which will earn top $$ at your fundraising events. Our packages can include limousine service, personal chefs, and other upscale amenities. With our Patron Support Program, you have the opportunity to provide continuing funding year-round.
2) We can set up group cruises of 16 to 1600 on any cruise line to any cruise destination. Although all of the cruise line programs are different, typically they will make a donation to your organization for each cabin sold. If you have at least 30 guests (15 cabins) they will provide a free cabin you can raffle, auction, or use some other way to increase your fundraising dollars.
3) We can provide cruises as an incentive to encourage participation in a "Walk, Run, Race" or other event. A cruise is perceived as a much better "prize" than cash, gift certificates or almost any retail item.
For additional information about the Jan. 13, 2008 Free Fundraising seminar, special New Orleans French Quarter hotel rates from $69.00/night, and other cities where it will be hosted, please email Dave Proudfit at email@example.com. Call him toll-free at 866-354-0288, on his cell phone at 918-520-6890, or visit http://www.fundraisingcruises.org
For more than 25 years, Cruises Inc. has provided the attention to detail and expert advice its customers seek. When you book a cruise with Cruises Inc.
- Prices are the same or better than the direct cruise line prices!
- You receive unbiased information on the cruise line, ship, service and differences between cruise lines -- If you call a cruise line directly they will only tell you the positive aspects of their product -- At Cruises Inc., we can inform you of other cruise line ships with similar itineraries which may have better service at lower prices.
- Cruises Inc. prices are as good or better than any online travel site!
- You never pay a fee for our service!
Visit them online at http://www.milestonecruises.com
Press release distribution provided by Xeal Inc. (http://xeal.com)