New York, NY (PRWEB) December 29, 2007
The Future Scanner is your one-stop-shop for New Year's predictions. Whether you're interested in venture capital, cyber-crime, social media, real estate, politics, medicine, or any other category, the Future Scanner lets you easily navigate the best future-focused articles, video, websites and prediction lists on the web.
A community-powered application that organizes information about the future by year and category, the MemeBox Future Scanner is dedicated to the cutting-edge stories shaping our tomorrow. It is an essential tool for anyone interested in the new developments and technologies we can expect to witness 2008.
MemeBox CEO Jeff Hilford (available for New Year's Day interviews) points out, "The amount of great 2008 predictions out there on the web is astonishing. The Future Scanner makes it easier than ever to search these and find specific quotes, graphs and video that will help you see what's on the horizon."
Some of the 2008-specific material that can be found at futurescanner.net includes links like:
- 15 Innovators & Influencers for 2008
- IPhone is a Remote Control in 2008
- Projected Growth of Virtual Worlds in 2008
- Yahoo Launches Dashboard for 2008 Elections
- 2008 Will Be the Year of Business Networking
- National ID Cards in 2008?
- CNET's Web 2.0 Trends for 2008
"In addition to all of the great 2008 articles and commentary, the Future Scanner also links to other comprehensive prediction lists from a wide variety of sources," adds MemeBox President Alvis Brigis (also available for Jan 1 interviews), "Why would anyone go anywhere else for 2008 projections when you can find all the links you need right here on the Future Scanner?"
The following are just a few examples of the comprehensive 2008 Prediction Lists linked to on the Future Scanner:
- 170 VCs Polled on 2008 Predictions, w/ Graphs
- 107 Magazine Predictions for 2008
- Gaming & Online Worlds Predictions for 2008
- Civil Liberties Predictions for 2008
- Valleywag's 25 Predictions for 2008
- Top 10 Real Estate Predictions for 2008
- Innovation Predictions 2008
- Online Advertising Predictions for 2008
- Gartner's Top 10 Strategic Technologies for 2008
- Security-Menace Predictions for 2008
Heading into 2008, MemeBox plans to quickly add new features to the Future Scanner and to complement it with other powerful applications.
Jeff Hilford, CEO, summarizes, "From a broader perspective, our goal here at MemeBox is to create a rich, interactive playground that allows people to explore the future and see how accelerating technological change will increasingly affect their everyday lives."
For more information, or to arrange interviews with Hilford and Brigis, please contact Marisa at marisa[at]memebox[dot]com or(646) 233-1444. This release and a Future Scanner logo file can be found at http://www.memebox.com/press .