Scottsdale, AZ (PRWEB) May 3, 2007
HDTV manufacturer in Arizona NuVision (http://www.NuVision.com) announces that it has begun shipping its 42- and 47-inch 1080p LCD monitors. Designed to expand NuVision's critically acclaimed line of Deep Black™ LCD televisions, the two new monitors feature new cabinet designs with bottom mounted detachable speakers. Suggested retail pricing on the 42-ich, 42LCM1 is $3,199 and $4,199 on the 47-inch, 47LCM1.
"NuVision's LCD product line has already caught the eye of the consumer and retailers alike, and we are happy to fill the demand for even larger models made since we launched NuVision last year," explained Scott Deley, NuVision CEO. "1080p is quickly becoming the reference standard in high quality flat panels, so combining this new capability with our existing proprietary technologies will set NuVision's 42- and 47-inch models ahead of the competition."
Features of NuVision's 42- and 47-inch 1080p monitors include:
- Widescreen Deep Black LCD Panel provides the deepest blacks and excellent contrast ratio
- Fast Response Time less than 6ms for clear reproduction of sports and fast moving action
- High Contrast Ratio
- 1920 x 1080p Native Resolution displays HDTV images in full 1080p resolution
- NiDO Intelligent Digital Optimization - film-like video image with outstanding clarity regardless of source
- Fully Integrated Design includes removable bottom speaker and adjustable VESA mount stand with smart, convenient cable management
- Super Bright Panel (600cd/m2) can be used anywhere in your home, even in brightly lit areas
- Ultra-Wide 176 Degree (H/V) Viewing Angle so the picture will look clear and bright even at extremely wide viewing angles
Additional features integrated into the 42- and 47inch 1080p monitors include:
- Enhanced color processing including flesh tone correction
- HDMI input with HDCP copy protection, capable of accepting all signals, including 1080p
- Two multi-scan component and S-Video/composite inputs on all models
- NuControl, bi-directional RS-232 using a D-sub interface with IR input/output and IR pass through.
- Crestron certified RS-232 home control
- Improved, easy to navigate on screen display graphics
- Over scan and picture position adjustments
- Custom input labeling
- Picture setting memory for each input
- Enhanced PIP capability including the ability to select HD inputs
Aimed at the discerning consumer who appreciates great performance, customer service and sleek cosmetics, HDTV manufacturer in Arizona NuVision targets the CEDIA custom install channel and high-end A/V specialty retailers who professionally serve that consumer.
In addition to announcing the new 1080p LCD monitors, NuVision has also recently announced it has begun shipping a new 1080p 37-inch LCD monitor. The innovative new 1080p LED DLP® HDTV, one of the world's first HDTV's using breakthrough PhlatLightTM technology, is also now shipping, bringing the NuVision 1080p offering to a total of four models.
The NuVision product line now consists of seven models; six LCD models in sizes from 23-inch through 47-inch, and the 52-inch LED DLP HDTV. All models feature 1080p HDMI input capability as well as NuControl RS-232 capability.
HDTV manufacturer in Arizona NuVision announced recently that it has received a second round of equity funding from Mitsui Comtek Corp. Mitsui Comtek was founded in 1986 by Mitsui & Co., Ltd. as the strategic subsidiary for IT & Electronics business in U.S. market. Mitsui Comtek has been very active in enabling advanced display technologies to be launched into the consumer IT and CE markets through various strategic partnerships. Mitsui Comtek has been an early investor in a wide range of technology companies such as Gateway 2000, Nanosolar and SiRF.
NuVision televisions are available through select retailers & custom installers nationwide. To locate a NuVision dealer near you or to find out how to become a NuVision dealer please visit http://www.NuVision.com or call (877)-738-7641.
NuVision's mission is to enable "high definition living" by developing innovative displays and devices with a focus on people and how they live. Aimed at the discerning consumer who expects excellent performance, customer service, and industrial design, NuVision is a premium HDTV manufacturer that targets the CEDIA custom installation channel and high-end A/V specialty retailers. NuVision values its consumers, employees, partners and the environment. NuVision is funded in part by Mitsui Comtek Corp. and is located in Scottsdale, Arizona. http://www.NuVision.com.
About Mitsui Comtek Corp.
Mitsui Comtek Corp. (http://www.mitsuicomtek.com) is the advanced technology subsidiary of Mitsui, active in the areas of digital display technology, semiconductors, wireless networking equipment, specialized solder products and photovoltaic systems. The company also is involved in the operation of telecommunications and telecommunication-related services including mobile, long distance, international and satellite communication.
Mitsui & Co. (U.S.A.), Inc.
Mitsui & Co. (U.S.A.), Inc., a wholly-owned subsidiary of Mitsui & Co., Ltd., Japan, is headquartered in New York City and maintains 11 offices with nearly 400 employees. The company is an all-round player in global trading, logistics services, project development and investment. It operates more than 90 consolidated subsidiaries in various industries across the U.S.
PhlatLight is a trademark of Luminus Devices
DLP is a trademark of Texas Instruments