We are excited to offer Next New Networks’ original and entertaining programming to our viewers
Past News ReleasesRSS
San Diego, CA (PRWEB) May 14, 2007
Next New Networks, the new media company creating branded micro-networks on the Internet has teamed up with Veoh Networks, the leading pioneer in Internet television, to launch seven new channels on Veoh.com, including Channel Federator, Fast Lane Daily, PulpSecret, ThreadBanger, Veracifier, VOD Cars and the new Indy Mogul Channel with the exclusive premiere of the new show “Backyard FX.”
“We are thrilled to partner with Veoh and offer its viewers the opportunity to see exciting and interesting content from our networks,” said Herb Scannell, CEO of Next New Networks. “With the premiere of our latest network, Indy Mogul, we are expanding our ever-growing group of networks.”
“We are excited to offer Next New Networks’ original and entertaining programming to our viewers,” said John MacDonald, President of Veoh Networks. “Combined with Veoh’s peer-to-peer technology and easy-to-use Veoh Player, fans of these shows can now view this popular video content both on- and offline.”
The Next New Networks channels on Veoh.com will be available to view with Veoh’s innovative web applications, offering a downloadable, broadcast quality picture over the Web and include:
- Indy Mogul (New!) is the network dedicated to DIY filmmakers and film lovers alike. Veoh offers the exclusive premiere of new show “Backyard FX,” a creative and funny ‘how-to’ guide for making film effects on the cheap. New episodes every Monday.
- Channel Frederator is the world's original cartoon podcast and serves the coolest and funniest cartoons sent in by you, the viewers each week.
- Fast Lane Daily is the car news network you've been waiting for. Don't have time to check every car news source? Want a full briefing in under 5 minutes? Fast and fresh. Every day.
- Pulp Secret is the world's first network dedicated to comic book news and culture and includes the latest comic book news, interviews, reviews, and more.
- ThreadBanger is the first network for people who make their own fashion and includes DIY tips and how-to’s so that you too can create your own style
- Veracifier is an alternative channel dedicated to original ideas, reporting and commentary on news of the day.
- VOD Cars is the #1 Broadband Car Network that features clips of driving, racing, showing, drifting, posing and more from viewers.
All show clips will be archived on the Next New Networks channels at Veoh.com, but fans will want to get the Veoh Player and Home Delivery System to automatically download full-screen, DVD-quality versions of episodes as they become available.
“We are excited to offer Next New Networks original and entertaining programming to our viewers,” said John MacDonald, President of Veoh Networks. “Combined with Veoh’s peer-to-peer technology, the easy-to-use Veoh Player, fans of these shows can now view video content both on- and offline.”
The Veoh Player is a free, quick-to-download desktop application that can turn any fan’s hard drive into a virtual DVR. This application allows users to download and save episodes of their favorite Billboard shows to watch at a later date, with or without an Internet connection. Its unique technology also allows users to subscribe to the series and have new episodes sent directly to their Player as soon as they are posted.
The Next New Networks channels on Veoh.com officially launches on May 14, 2007.
About Next New Networks
Next New Networks is a media company that is creating micro television networks over the internet for targeted communities, bringing together elements of traditional TV networks with Internet functionality that invites viewers to contribute, share and distribute content. The company is headquartered in New York City and is privately held. For more information, please visit http://www.NextNewNetworks.com
About Veoh Networks, Inc.
Veoh Networks is a new, innovative Internet television broadcasting system that delivers broadcast-quality entertainment and informational content via the Internet, using unique distribution technologies to allow for unlimited capacity for both long- and short-form programming. Veoh allows content producers from major entertainment studios and television networks to independent video producers and enthusiasts to deliver high-quality, full-screen video directly to consumers without financial, geographical or capacity restrictions found in traditional broadcasting systems. This democratization of video distribution fundamentally changes the dynamics of television, creating unprecedented choice for consumers and a compelling marketplace for content providers and advertisers. Veoh Networks is a privately-held company that is backed by leading technology and media investors, including Spark Capital, Michael Eisner’s Tornante Company, Time Warner Inc. and Shelter Capital Partners. Veoh has offices in Los Angeles and San Diego, California.
Next New Networks/Brew PR
brooke @ brewpr.com
Veoh/Dan Klores Communications
Jacqueline_Cavanagh @ dkcnews.com