New York, NY (PRWEB) September 12, 2007
Personal Power Path.com announced today the launch of a new six question quiz that everyone should take in order to see how angry they really are. As funny as that may sound, a lot of angry people are walking around out there with no place to go for help.
Six Warning Signs of Anger
If you recognize yourself in any of these warning signs, or answer any of the six questions below, yes, you may benefit from some type of anger or relationship management program. Now, it's more convenient than ever to take a class or program, as many are online.
1. Are you quick to react in situations that require patience, such as waiting in line, driving in traffic or dealing with customer service people over the phone?
2. Do you often blame others for issues that you've created and argue with them as a way to deflect blame away from yourself?
3. Is your relationship being strained due to insecurity about your partner or child's behavior?
4. Do you ever use anger to get attention or to control others?
5. Do you suffer from job-related issues because you feel you are not being recognized or that someone else is being recognized instead of you?
6. Are daily activities harder to manage because you find yourself losing your temper and fighting a lot more over the little things you can't control?
Personal Power Path.com offers a holistic online approach to anger, stress and relationship management through a combination of educational content and video. Topics covered on video include, identifying "trigger" behavior; creating a Personal Power Phrase which is a proprietary tool used to avoid angry confrontations and keeping an online Journal which can be used to reduce both stress and anxiety. The site also offers a community section where like-minded people can share their experiences and receive support.
For more information on Personal Power Path.com, go to http://www.personalpowerpath.com.