I am looking forward to working with such an impressive pool of talent and being able to draw from the expertise of such world-class companies to guide and direct WorldatWork
Scottsdale, AZ (PRWEB) January 2, 2008
WorldatWork has elected its 2008 board of directors to guide the association through its next two years of operations.
Tracy J. O. Kofski, CCP, HR Director, Baking and Organizational Effectiveness, General Mills, will serve as chairman in 2008. Kofski succeeds Maggie Gagliardi, CCP, Senior Vice President, Global Compensation & Benefits, American Express Company, as chair. Gagliardi will continue to serve on the board as past chair.
WorldatWork members elected the following executives to the full Board of Directors for a term of two years beginning in January 2008:
Chair: Tracy J. O. Kofski, CCP, HR Director, Baking and Organizational Effectiveness, General Mills
Vice Chair: Sara R. McAuley, CCP, Vice President, Human Resources, Standard & Poor's
Secretary/Treasurer: David Smith, CCP, Vice President, Human Resources, AGL Resources
Past Chair: Margaret "Maggie" Gagliardi, CCP, Senior Vice President, Global Compensation & Benefits, American Express Company
- David Ayre, CCP, Vice President, Global Human Resources, Nike Inc.
- John Boudreau, Ph.D., Professor and Research Director, University of Southern California, Marshall School of Business and Center for Effective Organizations
- Jeff Chambers, Senior Vice President, Human Resources, PRA International World Headquarters
- Karen F. Ickes, Senior Vice President, Total Rewards, Wendy's International
- Desiree Isabelle Klein-Wagner, GRP, Senior Vice President, Global Rewards, Allianz SE
- Jenny Machak, CCP, GRP, General Director, Global Compensation, General Motors
- James R. Otieno, Retired Vice President, Executive Compensation and Services, Hewlett Packard
- Leslie M. Stevens, CCP, CEBS, Vice President, Compensation and Benefits, Citrix Systems Inc.
- Laura Thanasse, CCP, CBP, GRP, CHRP, Senior Vice President, Total Compensation, Scotiabank
- Leslie R. Thornton, Vice President, Compensation and Leadership Benefits, Nordstrom Inc.
- Mark Wainger, Senior Vice President, Global Compensation and Benefits, Time Warner Inc.
"I am looking forward to working with such an impressive pool of talent and being able to draw from the expertise of such world-class companies to guide and direct WorldatWork," said Anne Ruddy, CCP, president of WorldatWork.
The Total Rewards Association
WorldatWork (http://www.worldatwork.org) is an association of human resource professionals from FORTUNE 500 and other leading organizations worldwide focused on attracting, motivating and retaining employees.
Founded in 1955, WorldatWork provides practitioners with training and education to effectively design and implement strategies and practices in total rewards, including compensation, benefits, work-life, recognition, and career development. With offices in Scottsdale, Arizona and Washington, D.C., WorldatWork supports its 30,000 members and professionals in 75 countries with thought leadership, publications, research and community. WorldatWork administers certification through the WorldatWork Society of Certified Professionals.
The WorldatWork group of registered marks includes: WorldatWork®, workspan®, Certified Compensation Professional or CCP®, Certified Benefits Professional® or CBP, Global Remuneration Professional or GRP®, Work-Life Certified Professional or WLCP®, WorldatWork Society of Certified Professionals®, and Alliance for Work-Life Progress® or AWLP®.
WorldatWork Journal, WorldatWork Press and Telework Advisory Group are part of the WorldatWork family.
This press release was distributed through eMediawire by Human Resources Marketer (HR Marketer: http://www.HRmarketer.com) on behalf of the company listed above.
Marcia Rhodes, APR
Phone: 877/951-9191 (toll free)