Durango, CO (PRWEB) January 3, 2008
Leadership Excellence—one of the major publishers on leadership development—has named Dr. Terry Bacon, Ph.D., CEO and President of Lore International Institute, to its list of Top 100 Best Minds on Leadership.
As Editor-in-Chief and CEO of LE, Ken Shelton, explains: “What does it take today to be considered a top thought leader in the field of leadership? Well, I can say this: much more than it did 24 years ago when we launched Leadership Excellence. The gurus who make our Excellence 100 list today possess a rare combination of traits and abilities. Here are the eight criteria:
1. Preparation: academic and professional preparation.
2. Character: values, ethics, beliefs, purpose, mission, integrity, walk the talk.
3. Principles: big message, point of view, tenets, main points.
4. Personality: charisma, style, originality, authenticity, one of a kind.
5. Performance: inspiring action, real world performance, work ethic.
6. Experience: beyond local and regional, more national and international.
7. Expression: substance and style in writing, speaking, coaching, consulting, mentoring, training, or teaching.
8. Influence: difference, results, change, transformation.”
For this year’s list, Dr. Bacon joins an impressive array of thought-leaders, which includes diverse figures such as Warren Bennis, Ram Charan, Jack Welch, and Malcolm Gladwell. The full list can be found in the November, 2007 issue of Leadership Excellence magazine.
For additional information on Dr. Bacon, Lore International Institute, and this award, contact Jennifer Kwiatkowski, Communications Director, at 970-385-4955 / 800-866-5548, or by e-mail at kwiatkowski(at)lorenet.com. Or visit our website at http://www.LoreNet.com
About Lore International Institute Lore International Institute is a privately held, global executive development firm, serving the global business community. Since 1989 Lore has been providing clients with a range of professional development solutions including organizational consulting, assessment, executive coaching, executive education, and business development services.
This press release was distributed through eMediawire by Human Resources Marketer (HR Marketer: http://www.HRmarketer.com) on behalf of the company listed above.