Farmington, MI (PRWEB) January 4, 2008
DevComponents LLC announced today the release of DotNetBar Suite 7.1 a collection of 38 powerful User Interface components with look and feel of Office 2007. DotNetBar for Windows Forms helps VS.NET developers create professional user interfaces with ease.
The 7.1 release of DotNetBar for Windows Forms includes over 40 new features and enhancements as well as support for latest release of Visual Studio.NET 2008.
DotNetBar Suite 7.1 includes following controls:
- Office 2007 Style Ribbon controls http://www.devcomponents.com/dotnetbar/ribbon-control.aspx
- Dockable auto-hide windows with Diamond Docking Hints guides and split-view document docking technology
- Date/Time Picker Control
- Numeric Input Controls - Month Calendar Control in Office 2007 style - Reflection Image and Reflection Labels controls
- Tab control with 9 visual styles
- Explorer Bar control
- Side Bar control
- Flat Side Bar control
- Tab Strip control
- Balloon Control
- Alert Control
- Balloon-Tip Control
- Navigation Pane control
- Navigation Bar control
- OneNote style Tab Control
- Multi-Functional Panel Control
- Expandable splitter control
- Wizard Control
- Item Panel Control
- Office 2007 style forms
- Advanced Horizontal and Vertical Scroll-bar controls in Office 2007 style
For more information and a fully functional trial version please visit our web site at: http://www.devcomponents.com
Multiple license discounts and source code available.
We also provide movie tutorials for many DotNetBar components to help developers jump start their usage of DotNetBar. Please see http://www.devcomponents.com/dotnetbar/movies.aspx for more details.
DevComponents LLC is a leader in User Interface component design. Our award winning components and tools are benefiting large corporations, consultants and ISV's all around the world as a cost effective solution for building great applications. Our mission is to provide innovative frameworks and components that help developers build the best applications that today's competitive market place demands.