Our website makes it easy for women to surprise their partner with a gift that shows creativity and sass without spending a lot of money. What man wouldn't love to receive a panty in the mail?
Rocklin, CA (PRWEB) January 8, 2008
Tacky boxers? Overdone. Chocolate? Not again. Pink stuffed teddy bear from the drug store? Fun for a five year old. It's not easy choosing the perfect Valentine's gift for a man, especially when working within a budget. But, with innovative company Sendapantygram.com, women worldwide can surprise their man for only $24.95 by sending him a red, lacy panty with a personalized message in the mail.
"After an expensive holiday season, not everyone is able to fork over several hundred dollars this Valentine's Day on an expensive gadget or new watch for their man," explained Sendapantygram.com Founder, Debbie Augustine. "Our website makes it easy for women to surprise their partner with a gift that shows creativity and sass without spending a lot of money. What man wouldn't love to receive a panty in the mail?"
Now in its second year, Sendapantygram.com provides the ultimate Valentine's or any occasion gift experience for women to send to boyfriends, husbands or even a secret crush. Men that receive the sexy gift in the mail find a red lace panty with a secret admirer note leading them to an online, private custom message.
The unique gift is available internationally and can be purchased at http://www.sendapantygram.com.
"We're taking orders from as far away as China, Japan, England, France, Greece, Germany and Puerto Rico," said Augustine. "It just goes to show that people all over the world are looking for original ways to spark a little romance."
Other Valentine's Day Ideas That Won't Break the Bank:
1. Change the greeting on your voice mail to share an expression of love with your partner.
2. Use lipstick to draw a heart and love note on the bathroom mirror.
3. Fill his/her car with red and pink balloons. Inside one, include a coupon for a date night.
4. Hand-make 25 heart shaped cards. Hide the love notes in his/her bag, office, drawers, kitchen and car.
5. Take Polaroid pictures of yourself in different places holding an "I love you" sign. Post the pictures around your house for him/her to find.
For more information, please contact Lesley Miller at 916-960-2905 or visit http://www.sendapantygram.com