More and more companies are recognizing the benefits to monitoring and controlling mission critical spreadsheets, and we are uniquely positioned to maintain our leadership by capitalizing on this increased market demand for Spreadsheet Risk Management software solutions.
San Ramon, CA (PRWEB) January 14, 2008
Prodiance Corporation, the leading provider of enterprise spreadsheet management solutions, today announced a successful finish to their 2007 fiscal year with a strong, double digit increase in revenues over 2006. Prodiance closed several marquee accounts in the 4th quarter with leading global financial services, insurance, media, and energy companies to help minimize operational risk for their critical spreadsheet applications.
"Prodiance has a strong product portfolio, a rapidly growing customer base, and a healthy sales pipeline," said Dr. Soheil Saadat, president and CEO of Prodiance Corporation. "More and more companies are recognizing the benefits to monitoring and controlling mission critical spreadsheets, and we are uniquely positioned to maintain our leadership by capitalizing on this increased market demand for Spreadsheet Risk Management software solutions."
Summary of 2007 Key Accomplishments
- Achieved strong, double digit growth in revenues over 2006 figures
- Acquired several marquee customers across the financial services, insurance, energy, media, consulting, food services, and manufacturing industries
- Successfully delivered Prodiance Enterprise Spreadsheet Manager, Version 5 and Prodiance eDiscovery, Version 2, and deep integration with Microsoft Office SharePoint Server 2007
- Achieved Microsoft Gold Certified Partner accreditation
- Achieved Designed for EMC Documentum partner accreditation
- Announced key distribution partnership with Trintech Group Plc (NASDAQ: TTPA)
- Expanded key partnerships with Jefferson Wells and other leading audit firms
- Expanded distribution channel into the UK market
- Received recognition from leading industry analyst firm Bloor Research as the Technology Market Leader in Enterprise Spreadsheet Management
- Received 2007 Innovator Award from Windows in Financial Services magazine
For more information, please visit http://www.prodiance.com.
Prodiance delivers enterprise class software solutions to help organizations increase visibility and control over business critical spreadsheets and Access Databases while improving compliance and mitigating operational risks. Prodiance leverages over 17 years experience in delivering innovative technology solutions for highly regulated markets. Leading global organizations across the banking, insurance, capital markets, telecommunications, manufacturing, aerospace and defense, media and entertainment, food and beverage, health care, and educational markets have trusted Prodiance as a strategic partner to achieve their goals. Prodiance Corporation is an independent, privately held corporation based in San Ramon, California. Additional news and information about Prodiance solutions, products and services is available at http://www.prodiance.com or by calling 1-866-569-5678.
Prodiance Press Contact:
Vice President, Marketing