2007 was an exceptional year by all measures, including revenue and bookings, both of which grew by more than 50%. Based on a number of indicators, we expect similar results in 2008.
Austin, Texas (PRWEB) January 15, 2008
Zilliant, the leading provider of price optimization and price management software for business-to-business (B2B) companies, announced today that it experienced significant growth and market success in 2007. Zilliant gained numerous new customers, achieved record increases in bookings and revenue, and significantly expanded its product footprint and pricing science capabilities. This success is a direct result of Zilliant's proven ability to improve its customers' profitability, which in turn has stimulated even greater awareness and investment in B2B pricing software, especially price optimization.
"With dozens of successful deployments, Zilliant has the largest installed base of B2B price optimization customers by far. As word of the financial benefits we deliver has spread, Zilliant has become the de facto pricing solution for manufacturers and distributors," said Greg Peters, Zilliant CEO. "2007 was an exceptional year by all measures, including revenue and bookings, both of which grew by more than 50%. Based on a number of indicators, we expect similar results in 2008."
In addition to numerous new customers and strong sales growth, key 2007 Zilliant achievements include:
- Widespread customer adoption -- Zilliant applications are setting the best prices possible on millions of quotes and agreements every month, maximizing margins on over $50 billion of annual sales for some of the world's largest discrete manufacturers, distributors and high-tech companies.
- Strong growth in Europe -- in its first full year of Europe operations, Zilliant secured three new clients in Europe and successfully delivered several pan-European deployments.
- Three major product releases -- Zilliant Precision Pricing Suite (ZPPS) 6.1, 6.2 and 6.5 featured hundreds of new and enhanced capabilities across Zilliant's best-of-breed pricing applications suite, and introduced several new application modules.
- SAP NetWeaver XI integration certification -- demonstrating its ongoing commitment to provide tightly-coupled solutions for enterprises running SAP applications, Zilliant successfully completed formal certification testing for ZPPS with SAP's NetWeaver Exchange Infrastructure (XI) integration platform.
- Organizational growth -- Zilliant grew headcount by 40%, with significant increases across all functions and in Europe, and created the Center of Pricing Excellence to help customers maximize the impact of their Zilliant deployments.
Zilliant is the leading provider of price optimization and price management applications for manufacturing, distribution, high-tech, and industrial service companies. Zilliant Precision Pricing Suite (ZPPS) uses existing transactional data to improve decisions across all facets of price analysis, setting and execution. ZPPS applications combine powerful price segmentation and optimization science with easy-to-use business applications to help companies achieve the best pricing possible on every deal, increasing profits by tens of millions of dollars. Headquartered in Austin, Texas, Zilliant is a privately held company. Investors include Austin Ventures, Cardinal Ventures, JP Morgan Partners, and Trellis Partners. For more information contact Zilliant at 877.893.1085 or visit http://www.zilliant.com.