Detroit, MI (PRWEB) January 17, 2008
Ready for a swinging good time? In association with the Arts League of Michigan, Michigan
Announcing the following event being broadcast LIVE over the Internet through our broadcast division: http://www.michiganliveevents.com
Swing dance classes will be led by none other than Frankie Manning, who served as a consultant for such filns as "Radio City Revels" (1937), "Hellzapoppin" (1941) and "Malcolm X" (1992).
He has won a Tony award for his choreography and has been featured in many tv shows and toured with artists such as Count Basie, Duke Ellington, Billie Holiday and others.
Frankie brings his skills to Detroit for one day only - tune in as he teaches swing dancing and stay tuned for the LIVE concert featuring the Detroit Symphony Orchestra, webcast only on Michigan Live Events. Lessons broadcast at 6:30PM, with 2 concerts at 8:00 PM & 10:30PM
A regularly updated broadcast schedule can be accessed at http://www.michiganliveevents.com
Interested in a webcast? Bring YOUR event to the world
LIVE Internet Webcast services, through Michigan Live Events.com
See how Michigan Live Events.com can help send more visitors to your event through advertising and/or a LIVE webcast.
· The Webcast features high-quality television broadcast video, and CD-quality sound.
· Live Radio with music, live talk shows, sponsor ad placement and more! CD quality sound, broadcast from a professional studio
· Banner ads for YOUR festival included as part of your webcast package.
· Links to your website included - look up your festival here., using the latest in Internet technology - a better, faster, more-cost effective way to advertise your event/festival.
· Our affiliates help promote Michigan events - get YOUR event listed.
· Submit your photos of your event
Webcasting Services - a detailed view:
SoundQue's Live Webcasting solution streams "one-to-many" LIVE messages and custom presentations, meetings and events directly to the viewer from our global content access network. From online training and product launches to prospect outreach and virtual event creation, this solution presents an innovative way to use the Internet to cost-effectively communicate and interact with users in real time.
SoundQue Entertainment is currently developing state-by-state/national event and festival webcasts.