(PRWEB) January 17, 2008
LuckyHog.com has re-launched with a new online poker network provider and continues to stand by and honour clients and accounts.
LuckyHog.com has had a run of bad luck with two online poker networks. First FutureBet Gaming Systems in 2007, now Dynamic Gaming Systems.
LuckyHog.com is not alone.
Numerous online poker sites have been dragged down by these operators (see: http://www.pokerroomreview.com/article+who+is+futurebet.aspx).
But unlike other operators who simply disappeared, the management of LuckyHog.com continues working with clients to make things right.
When LuckyHog.com left FutureBet Gaming Systems and moved to Dynamic Gaming Systems, LuckyHog.com made sure clients who had made cash deposits and had balances were paid out. LuckyHog.com management went into their own pockets and paid tens-of-thousands of dollars to honour all cash deposits. In addition, LuckyHog.com then added $5.00 real money to all affiliate and cash player accounts.
Unfortunately, LuckyHog.com management was unable to obtain accurate or reliable information on players who had outstanding promotional money/freeroll balances.
Most other operators simply disappeared, slamming the door on former clients. Some of these operators have since reappeared, under new names and formats.
LuckyHog.com remains; under the same name, under the same management.
LuckyHog.com did not and will not abandon clients in these trying times. We will continue to support our clients and are grateful for their ongoing trust and encouragement as we engage a safer, more secure network.
LuckyHog.com has answered many questions over the last two weeks, from both clients and non-clients. For current and future clients, please review LuckyHog.com's service guarantee:
1. LuckyHog.com will always stand behind its clients.
2. Previous LuckyHog.com clients that have cash balances can move from the previous system to the new one. All you have to do is:
1. Download the new software at http://www.luckyhog.com
2. Email us at info @ luckyhog.com. Include your a) new screen name b) old screen name c) Cash balance (Not promo money, cash balances only) d) email address e) Name and Address
-Within 24-48 hours of LuckyHog.com receiving your email, your FULL outstanding cash balance will be placed in your new account
3. In addition, any current and new client signing up at LuckyHog.com will receive an increased deposit bonus, from 100% up to a maximum of $100, to 200% up to a maximum of $1,000. This is a limited time offer. Visit LuckyHog.com, after signing up, use the coupon code: NEWDEPOSITBONUS
4. Also, just for signing up, LuckyHog.com is giving every new client $3.00 in real cash to play with. (Limit one per household, must email [email protected] to request sign up bonus)
ALL PLAYERS WELCOME
If you have any questions, feel free to contact LuckyHog.com at info @ luckyhog.com.