Chatsworth, CA (PRWEB) January 18, 2008
E-Control Systems, Inc., a trusted leader of HACCP and remote temperature monitoring hardware and software solutions for the School Food Services, presents IntelliBreaker™. IntelliBreaker™ is an advanced Power Circuit Breaker Sensing feature for FusionLive™, an enterprise suite and comprehensive wireless solution for HACCP compliance and remote temperature monitoring. IntelliBreaker™ and FusionLive™ will be demonstrated at the California School Nutrition Association Annual Conference in Palm Springs, California, 18-20 January 2008, in conjunction with KLH Marketing Inc., Booth 562.
IntelliBreaker™ allows School Food Service management to immediately detect power outages and take corrective action to prevent food spoilage. Whether there is a general power failure, rolling blackouts, adverse weather conditions such as hurricanes and high winds, or a tripped circuit breaker, this newly released capability of FusionLive™ will trigger an immediate alert of the power interruption to Foodservice or Maintenance personnel. Rather than being notified when food service equipment temperatures start to climb, falling outside of acceptable parameters, and potentially jeopardizing food safety, IntelliBreaker™ provides management with a powerful tool to drastically improve response time and intervene before temperatures rise and food safety becomes a concern.
"Managing HACCP/Food Safety through a single platform is a vital need for any commercial Kitchen," says Dr. Gideon Zeidler of the University of California, Riverside and Chairman of the Institute of Food Technology (IFT) Foodservice Division. According to Dr. Zeidler, "Integrated solutions such as the FusionLive™ platform are the future of HACCP/Food Safety monitoring."
E-Control Systems' FusionLive™ is a single platform for monitoring of all E-Control Systems IntelliProducts™ and HACCP/Food safety solutions.
FusionLive™ features its own dashboard interface - MyFusion™, which allows full screen customization so that you can centrally monitor your IntelliProducts™ in a single view.
With FusionLive™ and MyFusion™, all your food safety, temperature monitoring, and HACCP controls are centrally managed and easy to monitor.
E-Control Systems' IntelliProducts™ and HACCP/Food safety solutions include:
- IntelliSense™ - A family of low-cost, wireless temperature, door, humidity, pressure and leak monitoring solutions for monitoring in refrigeration and warming equipment.
- IntelliCheck™ - A complete, web-based, handheld PDA and wireless IntelliProbe™ system for taking product temperature readings, managing and deploying HACCP inspection programs for the foodservice industry, including a corrective action system for ensuring operators fix problems upon detection.
- IntelliCart™ - Wireless temperature monitoring system for food carts, portable stations and equipment used while transporting food items between various locations.
- IntelliBreaker™ - Wireless sensing device for monitoring circuit breakers and power lines to detect power outages, preventing food spoilage through prompt intervention and corrective action.
- IntelliControl™ - A web-based solution for monitoring and control of Scotsman Ice Machine units in multiple locations with Prodigy remote-access modules.
- IntelliTrack™ - A logging device for temperature data collection, ideal for monitoring temperatures during transportation, for example, from central to satellite kitchens.
- IntelliRinse™ - A pioneering, wireless dishwasher rinse temperature monitoring solution for either new or existing dishwasher upgrades.
- IntelliQuip™ - HACCP monitoring of NAFEM Data Protocol compliant foodservice equipment [i.e. combi-ovens, blast chillers, food carts, warmers, etc.].
- IntelliMonitor™ - A solution for monitoring food temperatures at prep tables, food wells, and other stations.
About E-Control Systems, Inc.
E-Control Systems, Inc. is the emerging leader for paperless HACCP and JAHCO inspection solutions for both the food service and medical industries. Its enterprise management and information software allows easy integration and automation of any size restaurant, commercial kitchen, or medical facility. Its scalable architecture, SQL compliant database, and Web Based Dashboard, makes this system useful in single location, 10-location, or 10,000-location installations. Its software is used in commercial equipment for the food service and medical industries including walk-in coolers and freezers, reach-ins, under-counters, grills, fryers, ice machines, washers, and many more.
These integrated solutions leverage state-of-the-art technologies and innovative practices to enhance performance, profitability, and competitive advantage. To learn more about E-Control Systems, Inc. and how we can help you, please visit us online at http://www.eControlSystems.com or call 888-384-3274.
E-Control Systems Contact:
Tel: (818) 885-5228
Chatsworth, CA 91311
sales @ eControlSystems.com