Newport Beach, CA (PRWEB) January 18, 2008
Reinvent branding to increase revenue in 2008. Award-winning graphic, multimedia and Web design firm Urban Geko (http://www.urbangeko.com) suggests 5 steps for breathing new life into products and services for the New Year.
1. Evaluate brand image -- Begin by reviewing current marketing materials and Website. Are core products and services clearly defined and tastefully displayed? Company mission and key messages should be carefully presented to one's target audience.
2. Evaluate style -- Make sure that fonts, colors, images and graphics fuse nicely with the intended message. It's also important to maintain a look & feel that is up-to-date and leaves a lasting impression.
3. Replace & Remove -- Remove old marketing materials and replace with new designs. This may be just what a company needs to attract new business and current clients.
4. Refresh Web presence -- It is important to keep a corporate Website current. Remove and replace all outdated content, photos, links and news. A website should be exciting and inspiring.
5. Celebrate new image -- Share enthusiasm by creating a direct mail program, implementing a PR campaign or hosting an event to display the new and improved company image.
Improving company branding in 2008 will inspire both clients and team members alike. The Urban Geko team can get started on this project for companies of all sizes by evaluating their marketing messages and offering solutions for timeless branding.
Receive a complimentary consultation with Urban Geko. Call their office at 949-798-6150, and please mention this press release.
About Urban Geko
Co-founded by Monique Lefrancois and Reza Widjaja in 2005, Urban Geko is a full service design agency in Newport Beach, California that blends creative passion and marketing expertise with a clean & professional design style to help companies grow and succeed. From brand creation to ad campaigns to sophisticated dynamic Web sites and everything in between, Urban Geko will meet and exceed all client expectations while providing the personal attention a company deserves.