Wheeling, Ill. (PRWEB) January 17, 2008
Wickes Furniture Company, Inc., a Sun Capital Investment Company and one of the nation's largest furniture retailers, has introduced the popular Cindy Crawford Home line exclusively in its California, Illinois, Indiana and Oregon showrooms.
Supermodel Cindy Crawford, one of the world's most-recognized faces, designed and developed the collection of living room, bedroom and dining room furniture with value, quality and style in mind. The furniture features exotic woods, luxurious leathers, and carefully selected fabrics -- all thoughtfully incorporated into the designs to ensure the collections appeal to a wide variety of lifestyles. Styles include a mix of contemporary, vintage/classic and casual -- all inspired by Crawford's design aesthetic.
"Cindy Crawford Home, with its perfect marriage of fashion and value, is one of the most successful brands in the industry," said John Disa, Wickes Furniture President and CEO. "Every piece provides access to style, inspiration and affordability.
"We're proud and excited to feature Cindy Crawford Home as the first exclusive offering since 'the new Wickes' campaign launched earlier this month," he added. "The campaign includes all-new advertising creative and brand identity, designed to inspire customers to create new ideas and possibilities for their homes. It beautifully orchestrates product, accessories, designs and presentations."
Wickes Furniture is showcasing the following Cindy Crawford Home pieces:
- Avenue living room -- chic contemporary style, in luxurious Italian leather with hand-tufted detailing
- Beachside living room -- relaxed look, with choice of denim or khaki slipcovers that are washed and distressed for easy care and durability
- Calabasas living room -- luxurious lounging space for the whole family: a generous-sized sectional mixing walnut-colored leather and bronze-colored chenille with fringed tapestry, striped accent pillows and nailhead trim
- Hathaway living room -- new vintage styling in a lush collage of fabrics with accents of fringe and nailheads, for the ultimate in upscale comfort
- Lakeshore bedroom -- dark mahogany finish on mahogany solids and cherry veneers; touches of leather-like Ultrahyde, picture frame molding, and metal nickel hardware enhance the rich yet contemporary look
- Monte Carlo bedroom -- dramatically sophisticated, with rubbed black finishes, wrought iron filigree inserts, delicate carvings and extensive molding complemented by gold-tipped accents and exotic hardwood veneered tops
- Pacific Heights living room -- chic and contemporary, with soft chenille-blend fabric, exotic animal skin-pattern accent pillows, and cocktail ottoman; available in two- or three-piece styles
- Savannah collection -- warm and sophisticated bedroom and casual dining room pieces, all crafted from New Zealand pine solids and veneers with a medium cherry finish; dresser and nightstand have elegant marble tops; china cabinet has interior lighting, mirrors and metal hardware with an antique finish
To celebrate the launch of Cindy Crawford Home, Wickes Furniture has scheduled autograph signing events with Crawford at its showrooms in Rancho Cucamonga, Calif. (Jan. 26), Chicago (March 1) and Portland, Ore. (May 3). For more information, visit http://www.wickesfurniture.com or call 1-888-942-5372.
Cindy Crawford Home is the second recent addition to Wickes Furniture's affordable and stylish furniture offerings. Urban Innovations (http://www.wickesurban.com), a line of furniture and accessories designed for living in smaller spaces, was introduced last November in Wickes Furniture showrooms nationwide.
About Wickes Furniture Company, Inc.
Since its 1971 founding, Wickes Furniture Company, Inc., has grown to include 43 showrooms and five distribution centers in California, Illinois, Indiana, Nevada and Oregon. The company employs more than 1,700 people, all focused on providing quality home furnishings, affordably priced, and with the best financing in the industry.
About Sun Capital Partners, Inc.
Sun Capital Partners, Inc. is a leading private investment firm focused on leveraged buyouts, equity, debt, and other investments in market-leading companies that can benefit from its in-house operating professionals and experience. Sun Capital affiliates have invested in and managed more than 150 companies worldwide with combined sales in excess of $35.0 billion since Sun Capital's inception in 1995. Sun Capital has offices in Boca Raton, Los Angeles, and New York, as well as affiliates with offices in London, Tokyo, and Shenzhen. For more information, please visit http://www.SunCapPart.com.