Silver Spring, MD (PRWEB) January 19, 2008
Laurent Guinand, the president of GiraMondo Wine Ventures (a wine business consulting firm), is conducting a seminar on Friday January 25, 2008: The Business of Wine - An executive seminar. This seminar will take place at the GiraMondo Wine Ventures Headquarter in Wheaton from 9:30am to 5:00 pm.
In this seminar, Laurent Guinand will present and discuss about the most important business trends in the wine industry:
- Consolidation of both wineries and wine distributors
- Understanding the evolution and developing sophistication of the American wine consumer
- Increasing importance of wine marketing (with business cases such as Yellow Tail, Fat Bastard or Red Bicyclette)
- Consequences of disruptive technologies such as internet, telecom or RFID
- Challenges of importing and marketing imported wines in the United States
- Areas of the industry that are recruiting and the profiles they are looking for
This seminar utilizes business cases from Harvard Business School and materials from other graduate school specializing in the wine industry as well as a number of articles from trade publications. It is an interactive seminar with no prerequisite, but requiring reading to prepare for the seminar as well as team work during the seminar.
The price of this seminar is $395/person (including lunch and coffee service).
For wine businesses, the team of GiraMondo Wine Ventures has experience assisting with: Business Development, Wine Marketing from strategy to implementation.
If you would like more information about this seminar, please contact GiraMondo Wine Ventures at this number (301) 841-7609 or visit the website at http://www.giramondowine.com/events