It keeps our IT service-related costs down, while driving our response times and management abilities up.
St. Helier, Jersey (PRWEB) January 17, 2008
With global offices across North America, Europe, Asia/Pacific and Latin America, Kaseya helps IT administrators cost-effectively increase productivity in delivering IT services while reducing the complexity of the IT management environment. Kaseya offers higher scalability and efficiency, allowing the IT managed service provider to substantially increase revenues and decrease the associated costs of delivering such services. As a result, the company's service provider customers see significant profit improvements and much greater customer satisfaction.
"2007 has been a pivotal year for Kaseya," said Gerald Blackie, the company's CEO. "We held our first user conference, launched several groundbreaking programs, expanded to new areas of the globe and continued to innovate and build upon our technology. The significant growth and success Kaseya has experienced this year truly illustrates the legitimacy of the managed services business model among IT solution providers, as well as corporate IT departments' desire to serve their businesses more efficiently, simply and cost-effectively."
Included among Kaseya recent customers and expanded deployments are Baker Triangle, Snap Printing, Expedient Technology Solutions, City of Hagerstown, Md., Ziptech, Compudyne, LAN Solutions, Customer Computer Specialists, Pulsar Tecnologia em Serviços and more.
"Kaseya has fundamentally changed the way we provide technical service to our staff and citizens of the city," said Scott Nicewarner, IT manager for the City of Hagerstown, Md. "It keeps our IT service-related costs down, while driving our response times and management abilities up."
2007 In Review - Kaseya Milestones and Successes
- April - Kaseya hosted its first user conference in Las Vegas. An over-capacity crowd filled the Four Seasons conference center in Las Vegas and listened to Guy Kawasaki deliver the opening keynote. Throughout the conference attendees had opportunities for education and networking with peers.
- June - Kaseya Version 4.8 and Kaseya End Point Security (KES) were released providing world-class security for endpoints managed with Kaseya's IT framework.
- June - Kaseya acquired the technology assets of Versora, a privately held desktop migration software provider, in order to bolster Kaseya's IT automation software to include the capability to transfer user preferences, profiles, data and settings to new computers with the same or different operating systems.
- June - Kaseya launched its Technology Alliance Program to provide improved customer service and support and improve software integration through collaboration with IT service companies. The first three companies to join the alliance were Autotask, Catbird and Tigerpaw.
- September - Kaseya introduced its revolutionary emPower program, a comprehensive set of service offerings and support resources designed to "empower" its customers to exceed the expectations of the consumers of IT services through proactive IT management and automation.
- November - Kaseya announced its plans to expand its network of partners, resellers and customers into the Middle East IT market.
Kaseya plans in 2008 to match, if not exceed, the success of this year as it launches more initiatives in the areas that Kaseya places first and foremost - product development and customer support.
The company plans to continue to develop its IT automation software and modules, with everything from broader platform support to advanced end-point security and back-up capabilities. Kaseya will also further its support of those products with expanded training and comprehensive sales tools for service providers.
Additionally, customers should look forward to Kaseya's second annual user conference, which promises to be even more outstanding than last year's sold-out event.
Kaseya is a global provider of IT automation software for IT solution providers and corporate IT organizations that benefit from deploying Kaseya's systems management capabilities. Kaseya allows businesses to proactively manage distributed IT infrastructure easily and efficiently with one integrated Web-based platform. Kaseya's technology has been deployed on over 1 million machines in more than 25 countries around the world.
# # #