Englewood, CO (PRWEB) January 20, 2008
Pragmatic Software Company (http://www.pragmaticsw.com) announced that its flagship product, Software Planner (http://www.SoftwarePlanner.com), was selected as a top 3 finalist in the 2007 Testers Choice Award in the category of Commercial Test/Performance Solution Under $500/Seat.
The Testers Choice Awards, conducted annually by Software Test & Performance, recognizes excellence in software test and performance tools. The award comprises categories encompassing the range of tools designed to improve software quality. The arbiters of excellence are Software Test & Performance subscribers, who vote on products in specific categories. The Testers Choice awards consists of a winner and two finalists from each category as well as the year's Grand Prize winner. The Grand Prize winner is a product that had the highest score within a single category; votes are not added across categories.
The winners were announced at the Software Test & Performance Conference, Oct. 2-4, 2006, in Boston, Mass. The awards were published in the Software Test & Performance magazine (http://www.stpmag.com/) on Dec. 1, and appeared in the December 2007 issue of the Software Test & Performance magazine.
"We are very excited about becoming a finalist in the prestigious 2007 Testers Choice Award, says Steve Miller, President/CEO of Pragmatic Software. "Software Planner's feature set has grown considerably over the past year, allowing teams to extend their quality management to include project management. By becoming a top finalist in this category, it is a testament to the robustness of the product and the increased software lifecycle coverage of the tool.", adds Miller.
About Software Planner
According to Pragmatic Software, Software Planner is available in 2 versions:
1. SaaS Version - Hosted by Pragmatic Software, the Software as a Service (SaaS) edition provides full life cycle management, including requirements, test case and defect management. It also includes collaboration, with calendar management, document sharing and discussion forums. Additionally, it provides Microsoft Project® style advanced project management, configurable dashboards, Microsoft Outlook® Synchronization. This version is available for $65 per concurrent user per month.
2. Enterprise Version - Hosted by the client, the Enterprise edition contains all features of the SaaS edition. It also has a control panel that allows branding of the product and full integration with Crystal Reports®, a Survey Tool and other enterprise level features. This version is available for $ 1,600 per concurrent user (one-time fee).
Software Planner has won numerous awards including:
- 2007 Testers Choice Award top 3 finalist
- 2007 Jolt Productivity Award winner (Best Bug and Defect Tracking tool)
- 2007 Code Award top 5 finalist (Best Project Management Solution)
- 2006 Testers Choice Award winner (Best Commercial ALM Tool)
About Pragmatic Software
Founded in 1992, Pragmatic Software Company, Inc. based in Denver, Colorado is a software development company that provides web-based project management and team collaboration software to over 70,000 subscribers in over 24 countries. For more information on Pragmatic Software, go to http://www.PragmaticSW.com or contact Lynn Miller at 303-768-7480.
To see an on-line copy of this press release, navigate to: http://www.pragmaticsw.com/PressReleases/PressRelease-0071.pdf
# # #