Lowell, IN (PRWEB) January 21, 2008
In today's business environment there is a lot of advice about how to increase bottom line revenue. The question is: Which of these methods (if any) actually works in the real world?
Business growth expert, Bob Serling, interviewed 15 top marketers about their favorite marketing techniques. These are the same techniques used in their own business and with clients. The simple and practical ideas presented in these brief 10-minute interviews can help any business produce better marketing results and increased profits.
The experts interviewed include: Bob Bly, John Carlton, Sean D'Souza, Randy Gage, David Garfinkel, Shel Horowitz, John Jantsch, Clayton Makepeace, Perry Marshall, Paul Myers, Bob Scheinfeld, Yanik Silver, Joe Vitale, Jeff Walker and Bob Serling himself.
Some of what the free 10-minute marketing success interviews reveal include...
- How to get more prospects and website traffic quickly and easily.
- How to multiply sales by 10% by making a simple 15-minute change to the offer.
- A no-cost way to land more clients by using a free Internet tool.
- The secret of pre-selling prospects before making contact with them.
- How to position any company - even a brand new one - as an industry leader.
- Offline direct marketing fundamentals critical to online success.
- How to build a virtual sales army that works 24 hours a day to bring in orders.
These interviews are being released by marketing and copywriting strategist, John Anghelache.
Anghelache is giving away this valuable information to help online and offline business owners. "Way too much pie-in-the-sky marketing advice is being thrown around by people who are not qualified", says Anghelache. "On the other hand, the practical suggestions in these expert interviews are working right now."
"What I like about these interviews is that each expert delivers their favorite marketing strategy. Both small business owners and entrepreneurs and CEO's of large corporations can benefit from listening to what these experts have to say."
The interviews are available at no charge at http://www.JohnAngelCopywriting.com.
Contact Information: John Anghelache, (219) 789-4456, http://www.JohnAngelCopywriting.com