San Francisco, CA (PRWEB) January 24, 2008
Wolfgang's Vault, the online destination for live music, added 10 exclusive concert recordings today online at http://www.concertvault.com. The concerts are available for free streaming, and select* concerts are available for download.
Today's newly available concerts are:
- Linda Ronstadt at The Greek Theatre (Berkeley, CA) 1975
- Dire Straits at Summit Arena (Houston, TX) 1985
- Genesis at Hammersmith Odeon (London) 1976
- Gregg Allman Band at Auditorium Shores (Austin, TX) 1987
- Quiet Riot at Tulsa Assembly Hall (Tulsa, OK) 1984
- Bobby Bare at Paradise (Boston, MA) 1982
- Razzy Bailey in Canton, OH 1984
- John Prine at the Lenox Music Inn (Lenox, MA) 1973* download
- Return to Forever at the Lenox Music Inn (Lenox, MA) 1973 *download
- Rita Coolidge at Concertgebouw (Amsterdam, Netherlands) 1975 *download
New concerts are added to The Concert Vault each week.
Said Bill Sagan, CEO of Wolfgang's Vault: "After four years and nearly 1,000 concerts already on our site, we continue to discover great concerts in our vaults performed by important artists. The significance of these performances to the music fans who couldn't be there in person is clear by the enthusiasm our listeners share with us."
About Wolfgang's Vault:
Wolfgang's Vault is the online destination for live music and the world's largest collection of live concert recordings and vintage music memorabilia. What began with the personal archives of famed promoter Bill Graham now includes 10 different archives. Music lovers find free music streaming online here, with hundreds of available concert recordings from the last 40 years, digital downloads and thousands of rock posters, photos and T-shirts available for purchase. http://www.wolfgangsvault.com
# # #