San Francisco, CA. (PRWEB) January 19, 2008
CareerTV, the nation’s largest site for employer branding videos, has just published their first official ranking of most viewed videos among the 400+ recruitment videos currently posted on the site. And the rankings are as follows.
The Top 10 Most Viewed Employer Videos are
1. Peace Corps: Not just a career, a calling.
2. Makers Mark Profile
3. Osram Sylvania, See your career in a different light.
4. Johnson & Johnson, A CareerTV Close-up
5. Geico Profile
6. GlaxoSmithKline, A CareerTV Close-up
7. Merck & Company, Inc.
8. Walt Disney Company, A CareerTV Close-up
9. KPMG, A CareerTV Close-up
10. Google, A CareerTV Close-up
The Top 5 Recruiter Q & A videos are
1. Nike, Recruiter Q&A
2. Deloitte, Recruiter Q&A
3. Sunoco, Recruiter Q&A
4. Valero, Recruiter Q&A
5. KPMG, Recruiter Q&A
Among the career help videos, the Top 5 videos are
1. How to say Thank You After an Interview.
2. Career Advice from Gary Knell and Harold Ford, Jr.
3. Exit Strategy. CTV Daily.
4. Book Review: New Girl on the Job, CTV Daily.
5. Jerry Seinfeld's First Job and Bee Movie Buzz
CareerTV is the nation’s leading career video website and has the largest collection of recruitment videos online. We help students and young professionals learn more about careers at companies across all industries. Our online employer video library includes inside perspectives to corporate culture and career opportunities at some of America’s top employers such as Google, L’Oreal, JP Morgan, and Walt Disney. In addition CareerTV works to promote employer brands with media companies such as WetFeet, Jungle Media, and hundreds of colleges and universities across the country. CareerTV is a sister company to Universum – the world’s leader in student surveys, and whose independent research is cited by CNN, Fortune Magazine, New York Times, and Wall Street Journal.
Helen Luttemo, Director of Public Relations, CareerTV.
This press release was distributed through eMediawire by Human Resources Marketer (HR Marketer: http://www.HRmarketer.com) on behalf of the company listed above.