Pittsburgh, PA (PRWEB) January 21, 2008
Acclamation Systems, Inc., developers of the LuminX system for healthcare and employee benefits management, reported today that they had a growth year in 2007 and expect 2008 to follow suit. In 2007, the company:
- Grew the staff, adding industry veterans in both product and business development.
- Grew the client base by 10 percent
- Restructured to develop additional business in the related health plan and carrier markets
- Distributed two major releases, updating the LuminX application suite with new system features
- Launched iBiZ, an Internet-based Business Intelligence solution for healthcare payers and carriers
- Performed integration development on our online enrollment tool (CEW/LIN) to take advantage of leading workforce benefits and communications software, and medical management software
"We saw a fair deal of activity during 2007 in the TPA market as well as the health plan and carrier business," said Vice President of Sales, Mark Brown. "As we start into 2008, we look forward to increasing our business substantially," he said.
About Acclamation Systems, Inc.
Acclamation Systems, Inc. delivers integrated, flexible technology solutions for employee benefits management. Since its inception in 1989, ASI continues to provide some of the world's largest insurance carriers, third party administrators and self-administered organizations with the most comprehensive, powerful benefits administration system on the market today. ASI's flagship product, LuminX, is an end-to-end, automated system designed for organizations entrusted with the responsibility of administering health and other employee benefits. To complement the LuminX system, ASI offers robust Web tools, including online eligibility and enrollment, and comprehensive reporting; full accounting capabilities; integrated technologies; and outsourcing services to enhance their clients' productivity and profitability. For more information on the company, visit http://www.acclamation.com.
# # #