Houston, TX (PRWEB) January 28, 2008
BlueCielo ECM Solutions (formerly Cyco Software), a leading global software company offering Engineering Content Management (ECM) solutions, announced today its co-sponsorship of daratechPLANT2008. BlueCielo will showcase its popular InnoCielo solutions at Booth P11 and the company's COO for North America Brian Sallade will be a featured speaker at the conference in Houston, Texas, USA on January 28-30, 2008.
At Booth P11, see expert demonstrations of BlueCielo's cutting-edge ECM software InnoCielo Meridian Enterprise and its asset information management solutions which provide:
- An asset-centric engineering content management environment
- A link between engineering and maintenance
- Management of change and multiple projects
- Seamless information exchange with external contractors and global collaborators
Discover the newest features of InnoCielo Meridian Enterprise 2007a:
- Advanced Document Workflow (ADWF) - a rich set of workflow features such as parallel review, logging and email notification, which can be implemented through configuration without having to resort to programming.
- Open BriefCase - an additional industry standard format (a ZIP archive) to exchange CAD files and assemblies (and other documents) with associated metadata and references between sites or engineering teams, which does not require the receiver to have InnoCielo software.
- Enhanced Performance - the support for more documents, more concurrent users and significantly improved performance (dramatically faster data access and vault searches) in demanding environments with large vaults.
- Upgraded CAD Support - updated integration support for all the latest CAD software versions.
Also find out more about BlueCielo's innovative software modules, including the InnoCielo Asset Management Module, InnoCielo Advanced Project Workflow, InnoCielo Publisher and InnoCielo Global Collaboration Framework. BlueCielo executives will be on hand to answer any questions and provide free consultations.
"We are pleased to support daratechPLANT for the third year running," says Martijn Janmaat, BlueCielo's president and CEO. "Plants and companies are adopting new ways of working to stay ahead in today's competitive market - outsourcing, insourcing, offshoring and online workgroups all create a totally new business environment. Our InnoCielo product suite provides companies the tools to share, leverage and manage engineering content throughout the enterprise and beyond - and achieve the maximum performance with their limited resources, a hot issue highlighted in this year's conference theme."
BlueCielo's suite of InnoCielo solutions is employed in multiple vertical industries worldwide by companies such as Bluewater, EDF Energy, Entergy Nuclear, ExxonMobil, Finnish Rail, the Franke Group, Hewlett Packard, Huntsman, Met-Mex Penoles, Petrobras, Pfizer, RWE, Shell and many more.
daratechPLANT is a key annual conference focused on project/program, operations and maintenance IT strategies for process and power plant owner operators and engineering procurement contractors (EPCs).
About BlueCielo ECM Solutions:
BlueCielo ECM Solutions (formerly Cyco Software) provides Engineering Content Management and Application Integration solutions for multiple vertical industries including energy, oil & gas, petrochemical, government, pharmaceutical, and discrete and process manufacturing. BlueCielo has more than two decades of industry experience with over 275,000 users in 50+ countries worldwide. The company has offices in the USA, UK, Russia, Germany and the Netherlands, together with an extensive global network of established partners. BlueCielo ensures a high level of service and support on a truly worldwide scale for its leading software solutions, InnoCielo Meridian Enterprise and InnoCielo TeamWork (formerly AutoManager Meridian and AutoManager TeamWork). For more information, please visit http://www.bluecieloecm.com, or call (800) 323 2926 ext 111 (Toll-free from USA), +1 404 634 3302 (Americas) or +31 (0)70 413 3700 (EMEA).
BlueCielo, InnoCielo, Cyco and AutoManager are registered trademarks of BlueCielo ECM Solutions. All other brand names, product names, or trademarks belong to their respective holders. © 2007 BlueCielo ECM Solutions. All rights reserved.