West Hollywood, CA (PRWEB) January 23, 2008
The new Standardhotels.com delivers a vast array of information, including 360° virtual tours, video testimonials, special event information, culture pages with insider goings-on at each property, and hundreds of detailed images. The site is a harmony of form and function, as informative as it is entertaining; it is, quite literally, a virtual Standard.
Innovative features include:
- Video "portals" on the landing page with looping video from each hotel location.
- A stunning webcam image of The Standard, New York construction site, updated every 15 minutes.
- An enhanced Content Management System that enables each property to update the site in real-time, allowing the site to always have the most up-to-date information on events, retreats, art exhibits, spa treatments, special promotions, and more.
- A blog that delivers humorous commentary and information on all things "Standard."
- A music player that lets visitors enjoy all four CDs from "The Standard Sounds" series of music compilations.
The Standards also launched a MySpace page in conjunction with the website, allowing enthusiasts the opportunity to interact with the online Standard community.
As useful for travelers from distant corners of the globe as it is for locals who want to know what's going on each night, the new Standardhotels.com reflects, in every way, the dynamic and exciting culture that is synonymous with the hotel name.
The tagline is true; The Standard is anything but.