New York, NY (PRWEB) January 23, 2008
Finding puppy love this Valentine's Day is one thing ... finding someone who'll love you and your pooch is another.
Or maybe you need a break from dating and just want to surround yourself with a circle of friends ... two and four-legged varieties.
Either way you've got to check out http://www.FetchaFriend.com and it's free. No sign-up fee, no monthly service charge. No matter where you live, you can make new dog loving friends.
Just in time to make sure all dog lovers make a connection for Valentine's -- is a fresh look for LeashesandLovers.com and their online social community FetchaFriend.
Members are dog lovers (with and without dogs - single, committed, or married) looking to connect with like minded people to fetch a friend of those with the same interests, friendship, dog breed, playdate & social activities, events, and/or if you're lucky to fetchadate or fetchamate.
Dog Lovers can:
- Create an online profile that highlights the personality of themselves and their dogs
- Upload photos, audio and video greetings
- Search for dog lovers for friendship, dating/relationships, same breed of dog, and/or fun activities
- Connect online with other dog lovers worldwide
And, Leashes and Lovers is featuring an event to celebrate one's love for their dog for Valentines.
Where: Crash Mansion
Location: 199 Bowery, NYC
When: Tuesday, Feb. 12th, 2008
Time: 7:00 - 10:00 PM
Cost: $30/person in advance ($40 at the door)
- LIVE Brazilian Guitar Playing with Percussionist: Alex Alexander and Eric Nicolas
- ASPCA adoptable dogs
- Free photo session at the event of your dog with celeb photographer Christopher Appoldt
- Complimentary readings for your dog by Pet Communicator Jamie Rubin
- Enter the BEST IN SHOW Canine Contest for all breeds and mixed breeds
ABOUT LEASHES & LOVERS:
Leashes and Lovers is "Where Dog Lovers Meet" as dogs and their owners interact online and at events which include cocktail parties, scavenger hunts, hikes, and wine tastings. Whether single or in a relationship, married, straight or gay -- with a dog or "in between", all are invited to share in the fun.
To schedule an interview, please contact:
Sheryl Matthys, President