Texas Gulf Coast, TX (PRWEB) January 24, 2008
Oceanfront buyers and beach lovers now have even more tools to learn about the Texas Coast from Galveston down to Corpus Christi and southwest to South Padre Island with new features and research from TexasGulfCoastOnline.com.
The tools compile information obtained from the local Multiple Listing Services (MLS) in South Padre Island, Galveston, Crystal Beach, Corpus Christi, Port Aransas, Rockport, Port Oconnor, Matagorda and McAllen. The entire MLS is also available in Spanish.
TexasGulfCoastOnline.com also has a research and news reporting staff that keeps their users up-to-date on all the latest news, new construction projects, developments and home products unique to the coastal environment.
Anyone interested in reviewing the data can analyze it and come up with their own conclusions as to what decision is best for them.
Information such as buyer demographics reveal that the majority of buyers for second homes on the Texas Coast are from Dallas, Houston, Beaumont, San Antonio, Austin and Corpus Christi. They are also seeing strong interest from Mexico and Canada.
Also, many investors from California and Florida are shedding their overvalued homes in favor of the Texas Coast's more affordable and steadily appreciating home values.
The new tools now available will help both buyers and sellers make an informed decision by reviewing the content such as:
Analysis Tools Reports & Videos:
- Learn about simple strategies for buyers and sellers
- Read the latest information on systems built modular homes
- Watch real estate market videos
Buyer Demographics Analysis:
- Discover the characteristics of second-home owners
- Learn about each area's Buyer Demographics
Market Fundamentals Defined:
- Discover what makes a real estate market be balanced, buyer's or seller's market
- Look at each area's short term and long term market status
Location and Community Factors:
- Top 10 ideas from the experts about choosing a second home location
- Learn more about the communities on the Texas Coast
Market Analysis Summary:
- Learn what the real estate market drivers are for the Texas Coast
- Compare the Total Sales by Area
- Compare the Average Sale Price by Area
- See the Texas Gulf Coast Market Fundamentals
These tools will help prepare anybody looking for a second-home, thinking of purchasing an investment property or wondering if it's a good time to sell their property on the Texas Coast.
According to Mike Stuart, developer of TexasGulfCoastOnline.com, "You need the right information and someone acting in your best interest to help you interpret and apply it to your particular needs and situations."
TexasGulfCoastOnline.com provides real estate information and analysis for the Bolivar Peninsula, Crystal Beach, Galveston, Corpus Christi, Port Aransas, Rockport, South Padre Island, Port O'Connor and McAllen, Texas resort areas.
The Texas Gulf coast now has a strong voice and they have already served over 4 million pages to over 1/4 million people in their 1st year of operation (2007) and their readership is growing by leaps and bounds - as users from all of the country and beyond are discovering the value of the Texas Gulf Coast region.