Charleston, SC (PRWEB) January 24, 2008
Active Modules has released the latest version of their customer relationship management application, Active CRM. This release includes enhancements to allow small businesses to easily manage internal and external functions.
Active CRM provides small businesses with the tools needed to thrive in today's marketplace. Highlights of the improved features include:
Sales and Marketing Enhancements
- Invoices now include custom fields and the ability to track payment history and status.
- Automatically capture lead information from your web site.
Advanced Workspace and Calendar Features
- Maintain a universal event calendar for your whole organization.
- All employees will be up-to-date on tasks, meetings or holidays.
- Employees can also create personal events and keep them private.
- Allows employees to customize the dashboard according to their specific needs.
- Active CRM completely integrates with our new e-commerce product, Active Purchase.
- Easily sell items on your website while products, customers and payment details automatically synchronize with Active CRM.
- With Active CRM and Active Purchase, provide your customers with an easy way to purchase items from your website and instantly give your employees access to the information they need to provide quality customer service.
Active CRM provides a very robust and intuitive user interface for customer relationship management while providing the necessary tools for easy integration with your existing web site. The end result is a seamless communication experience between your customers and your organization.
For more information, visit http://www.activemodules.com for a free demo.
Headquartered in Charleston, S.C., Active Modules, Inc. is a software development company offering custom solutions focused around DotNetNuke and the Microsoft .NET Framework. Active Modules produces several of the top modules for the DotNetNuke Web application Framework. Consisting of web applications for customer relationship management (CRM), Web site development and e-commerce functionality, the Active Modules product line offers proven solutions for on-line communities and small businesses.