The upcoming announcements will further strengthen our leadership position in mobile Commerce and mobile Money solutions worldwide.
Frankfurt, Germany (PRWEB) January 24, 2008
paybox, the trendsetting company for mobile payment enterprise solutions, will announce several new mobile Payment deals and partnerships around the Mobile World Congress 2008 in Barcelona. The new deals and partnerships strengthen paybox's market leading position for mobile Commerce and mobile Money solutions in both, highly developed as well as emerging markets.
Juniper Research views Mobile Commerce and Mobile Financial Services as two high-growth segments with an estimated market potential of $20bn by 2010:
- The mobile Commerce segment is growing at a rapid rate as cooperation continues to increase and Near Field Communication (NFC) starts playing
- The mobile financial services segment is largely driven by P2P payments and mobile Banking applications with a huge potential for mobile Money Transfer across borders.
With the paybox Mobiliser Portfolio, service provider like mobile operators, banks or retailers can enable end-to-end business solutions to mobilise Commerce and Money-focused business opportunities.
The announcements provide insights into new projects and trends around the globe:
- New mobile Payment standard: Leading mobile operators team with paybox to launch an m-Payment standard in a major European market
- New NFC-partnership: The market leader in Near Field Communication (NFC) partners with paybox to integrate proximity and remote payments via a joint platform
- New mobile Banking initiative: A leading Asian operator launches a mobile Banking solution with paybox
- New mobile TopUp: A leading airtime distributor is successful with paybox TopUp Mobiliser in South America
- New "Banking the unbanked": An emerging bank launches a payment and savings system for everybody in a major African market in cooperation with paybox
- New Mobile Remittance: An exchange house launches a Money Transfer service between the U.A.E. and the Philippines powered by paybox
In addition to the announcements, executives from Vodafone Germany, o2 Germany, Vodafone Egypt, Maxis Malaysia and further more will provide insights into current successful projects at the "Meet-the-expert"-session on Tuesday, Feb. 12 and Wednesday, Feb. 13, 2008 during the MWC.
"We are extremely proud that leading service and technology companies select us as their partner of choice", says Eckhard Ortwein, CEO paybox. "The upcoming announcements will further strengthen our leadership position in mobile Commerce and mobile Money solutions worldwide."
The announcements will be communicated as press releases around the Mobile World Congress 2008. The paybox team will be available on-site at the paybox hospitality suite (Hall 4, level 7 HS 48).
paybox solutions AG ("paybox") is the trendsetting company for mobile payment enterprise solutions. Founded in 1999, paybox was the first to launch mass-marketable mobile payment solutions in five European markets. paybox set up an operator-led, national mobile Payment standard in Austria. Recognised for having the broadest mobile Commerce offering worldwide, paybox enterprise solutions are deployed across Europe, North and South America, North Africa, the Middle East and Asia. For more information on paybox, please visit http://www.paybox.net