Austin, TX (PRWEB) January 25, 2008
HomeBuyingInstitute.com, one of the largest home buying websites online today, has added several new tools for home buyers. These new features are part of an overall campaign to make the website more useful for home buyers in 2008.
"We compiled all of the requests we got from website visitors last year," said Brandon Cornett, publisher of Home Buying Institute, "and we've made that our 'to-do' list for 2008. Many of the things on the list have already been implemented across the site."
For the convenience of site visitors, many of these new tools and features have been gathered into a special "Buyer Tools" menu in the upper-left hand corner of the website.
Here are some of things home buyers can now do on the site:
1. Request Credit Reports -- Visitors to the website can now order their credit reports and credit scores from anywhere on the site. To access this feature, simply click on "Get Credit Report" in the buyer tools menu.
2. Get Mortgage Quotes -- Equally accessible is the "Get Mortgage Quote" feature that allows visitors to obtain multiple quotes from several mortgage lenders at once, safely and securely.
3. Ask the Experts -- Visitors who would like to ask a home buying question can do so by using the website's brand new FAQ tool. This tool allows visitors to submit their home buying questions through an easy-to-use interface. To access this feature, look for "Ask a Question" in the left-hand menu.
4. Free Newsletter -- Home Buying Institute has also launched a newsletter to provide home buying, mortgage and credit tips to subscribers on a monthly basis. Subscription is free and can be done in a matter of seconds, simply by clicking the "Newsletter" button in the upper-left corner of the site.
5. More Great Content -- In direct response to reader requests, Home Buying Institute has added more than 100 pages of new content this year alone, focusing on such popular topics as shopping for a mortgage, refinancing a home loan, buying foreclosures and other topics related to home buying.
Publisher Brandon Cornett said there is more on the horizon as well: "We are currently working on a new section of the site that will offer mortgage information specific to certain cities across the U.S. It will also be a way for mortgage shoppers to connect with mortgage professionals in the same city."
The website's blog also provides weekly updates and real estate news from across the nation, with a focus on information helpful to first-time home buyers.
About the Home Buying Institute:
Home Buying Institute is one of the Internet's largest libraries of home buying tips, tools and resources. The website offers hundreds of articles from expert authors, with new articles added every week. Visitors will also find mortgage calculators, a home-buying glossary, dozens of tutorials, and tools for ordering credit reports and obtaining mortgage quotes -- all in one place. Learn more by visiting http://www.homebuyinginstitute.com