Orange County, CA (PRWEB) January 25, 2008
Scuba Diving in warm, tropical water is great enough, but when the combination of perfect water conditions with amazing visibility and underwater life will create an incredible scuba diving destinations.
The following destinations for scuba diving are worth saving for and traveling to:
1. RED SEA, EGYPT - The Red Sea is unforgettable. The underwater sea life is colorful, electric and diverse. The bright coral and 1000's of colorful fish are plenty. There are many eels, snappers, barracudas, sharks, manta rays, sea turtles, surgeonfish and much more.
Dive Spots: The Yolanda, Ras Mohamed and SS Thistlegorm
2. AUSTRALIA - On one area of Australia, the great barrier reef spans around 1200 miles. On the other end of the coast lives the whale shark. The types of diving conditions in Australia range from tropical to temperate waters.
Dive Spots: The Coral Sea, Kangaroo Island, Heron Island
3. KONA, HAWAII - Any iland in Hawaii is great for warm water diving. Kona is the largest island of the Hawaiian Islands. It is known as the Big Island. Kona's boat dives rank highly. It is common to see humpback whales between January through March. There are many dolphins that are always playing. Turtle Pinnacle is great place to see many sea turtles. Turtle Pinnacle is known as a beginners dive site even though veteran and filmmakers from all over the world come to Kona, Hawaii to see the Sea Turtles.
Dive Spots: Turtle Pinnacle, Golden Arches, Long Lava Tube
4. LITTLE CAYMAN, CAYMAN ISLANDS - Cayman Islands include 3 islands. Little Cayman is the smallest of these 3 islands. It is also the least developed of the three islands. Underwater animals include sea horses, colorful sponges, frogfish, and incredible coral reefs. There are 150 kinds of coral and more than 500 species of fish in Little Cayman Island.
Dive Spots: Bloody Bay Wall, Marilyn's Cut, Jackson's Bight
5. COCOS ISLAND, COSTA RICA - Cocos Island is an isolated island that has kept the modern day society away from it. The tropical forest gets enough rain to keep the beauty fresh with water. The hammerhead sharks are abundant in the water off of Cocos Islands.
Dive Spots: Big Dos Amigos, Dirty Rock, Manuelita
These 5 dive trips should be planned, prayed, pursued and saved for. These are scuba diving trips that a person must do at least once in their lifetime.
Lilah Tusko publishes http://www.scubadivingsolutions.com and "The Scuba Zone," a free electronic newsletter that has the latest information on scuba diving travel, scuba diving gear, scuba diving news, and interviews with scuba diving experts. Sign up for the newsletter at http://www.thatdivesite.com.