Black Mountain, NC (PRWEB) January 30, 2008
Parameter Generation and Control, Inc. (PGC) http://www.HumidityControl.com will be the preferred provider of stability storage rooms and controls to Precision Stability Storage, LLC (PSS), http://www.PrecisionStabilityStorage.com in Wilson, NC. Stability rooms and chambers are utilized by the pharmaceutical industry for shelf life studies.
"PGC is uniquely qualified to provide high quality stability rooms that meet our business model" reports Ken Edwards, Director of Business Development for Precision Stability Storage. "The versatility of the small self contained conditioners allows for unmatched temperature / humidity control, easily incorporated full back-up system, and the electrical draw that is one-third of what is required from other companies."
Last Month, PGC supplied additional stability rooms to the Wilson, NC facility to more than double the storage capacity at the PSS facility. The PSS facility is a cGMP facility for the storage of pharmaceutical products per ICH Q1A (R2). PSS has designed this facility to meet the needs of companies that require off-site storage, redundant storage, short term growth needs, back-up storage, or long term stability storage conditioning.
Parameter Generation & Control (PGC) specializes in environmental chambers by providing precise relative humidity and temperature control with walk-in rooms, reach-in chambers, and relative humidity generators to serve existing structures.
- Stability chambers and stability rooms for the pharmaceutical industry that exceed ICH guidelines in regards to temperature and relative humidity control.
- Temperature and relative humidity generating units for mini-environments within the semiconductor industry.
- TAPPI rooms for the packaging and paper industry.
- Environmental chambers for temperature and relative humidity calibration utilizing chilled mirror technology.
- Sample testing within the tobacco industry.
- Environmental chambers and environmental rooms for stress testing of products within various industries.
- Sample conditioning prior to color evaluation within the textile industry.