Sunshine Guaranteed at Harbor Beach Marriott Resort & Spa

Share Article

A $50 resort credit serves as the silver lining if rain puts a damper on visits to Harbor Beach Marriott Resort & Spa.

A $50 resort credit serves as the silver lining if rain puts a damper on visits to Harbor Beach Marriott Resort & Spa in the new year.

Rain or shine, sun-worshippers will win at this beach hotel in Fort Lauderdale, FL. With sun being a critical part of any beach getaway, the oceanfront resort is now offering a Sunshine Guarantee package, including a $50 resort credit.

To accommodate sun-seeking guests in all types of weather, Harbor Beach Marriott Resort & Spa will now serve up an additional $50 resort credit if there is less than a 75% chance of sunshine (forecasted as 25% chance or greater of rain) during their stay. Travelers can spend the resort credit on any of the hotel's indoor amenities, from spa to shopping.*

Available now through May 31 and October 4 through December 26, the Guaranteed Sunshine South Florida vacation package starts at $259 per room, per night.* The resort will base the forecast from Weather.com, which will be posted at the front desk daily at 8:00 a.m., or guests can request a call be made to their guestroom with the daily weather update.

Sunshine State travelers can now redeem resort credits for spa services, dining, recreation or even "retail therapy." Sun-worshippers who find themselves in a sudden shower but are still looking to take away a bronzed glow from their trip can head to The Spa at Harbor Beach for a bottle of sunless tanning lotion. Guests who have sunny days throughout their stay might opt to use their $50 voucher towards a Facial "By Design" to rejuvenate tanned skin after spending the day on the beach.

After being pampered at the Fort Lauderdale hotel spa, guests can refuel bodies at the hotel's five food and beverage outlets including the local favorite 3030 Ocean restaurant which boasts a seasonal variety of modern American seafood. Since a vacation is not complete without going home with a quintessential souvenir, guests can use their voucher at any of the resort's four shops.

To book the new Sunshine Guarantee package, please visit http://www.marriottharborbeach.com using promotional code SF8 or call (800) 222-6543 and ask for rate code SSOK.

About Harbor Beach Marriott Resort & Spa
Reflect and reconnect during a seaside getaway at this Fort Lauderdale, Florida beach resort. Highlighted by a pristine oceanfront location, newly renovated accommodations, and close proximity to the airport, Harbor Beach Marriott Fort Lauderdale Resort & Spa embodies an upscale retreat. Secluded on 16 tropical acres of waterfront property, guests enjoy an idyllic private beach setting near the area s top attractions. A 20,000 sq. ft. Florida spa resort boasts indigenous treatments and views of sparkling Atlantic waters. Seven restaurants and lounges span this Fort Lauderdale beach resort, including 3030 Ocean, featuring modern American seafood creations. An abundance of recreation options, water sports, a tropical lagoon pool, and children s activities make this Florida beach resort one of a kind. For meetings and events, this Florida resort offers 50,000 sq. ft. of indoor and outdoor event space. This Marriott resort in Fort Lauderdale evokes an authentic experience filled with memories worth repeating. For more information or to make a reservation call 954-525-4000 or visit http://www.marriott.com/hotels/travel/fllsb-harbor-beach-marriott-resort-and-spa/.

*Based on availability, the Guaranteed Sunshine package must be booked no earlier than seven days in advance and does not include tax or surcharges. One resort credit per room. Credit cannot be applied toward room rate or redeemed for cash.

###

Share article on social media or email:

View article via:

Pdf Print

Contact Author

Caroline Kerrigan

Allison Duly
Visit website